Can somebody explain to me how exactly 2nd phase of Dragonstand works? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Can somebody explain to me how exactly 2nd phase of Dragonstand works?

I normally always just follow the tag, but yesterday I had to tag up. I did some Google searching but notice there aren't really any online guides to Dragonstand meta just vague stuff like run around with the commander. But how does the mechanics of that fight work?

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

The 3 towers? Or Mouth of Mordremoth

If towers

• one group circles round taking out the spawning mob who will regenerate the pods that prevent the boss being killed
    • Another small group focuses first on the pods then the boss once vulnerable
    • Once the boss is dead, it can be revived by the pods if left so continue taking down the respawning vine tender whilst the other towers are doing all this as well
    • All three tower bosses need to be dead to progress (doesn’t need to be simultaneous)

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Randulf.7614 said:
    The 3 towers? Or Mouth of Mordremoth

If towers

• one group circles round taking out the spawning mob who will regenerate the pods that prevent the boss being killed
    • Another small group focuses first on the pods then the boss once vulnerable
    • Once the boss is dead, it can be revived by the pods if left so continue taking down the respawning vine tender whilst the other towers are doing all this as well
    • All three tower bosses need to be dead to progress (doesn’t need to be simultaneous)

Those pod things hanging down are what?

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 1, 2019

Those are the pods I already mentioned

They need destroying before the boss can be attacked. They can be revived by the tenders who revive the pods at fixed points in the outer path you circle round

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.