I'm actually curious to hear what the players want to see the most for the future of the necromancer. I have my suspicious as to what we want to see but I want to get a more solid idea of what we actually want. This is just to satisfy my personal curiosity. I'll be keeping this fairly basic for now so nothing specific like a pistol wielding plague doctor or fungus minion master.
Discuss your choices and how you'd like to see them implemented. I'd like to have a conversation too.
Here are the options and I'll explain there concept who might not understand there general roll. I do feel these are common enough that people get a general idea of what these typically are in the community.
- Minion Master: A zerg spec that spawns minions and has a lot of control over the new minions. It both would enhance existing minion specs as well as expand into new territory giving the player more options for bombing and overwhelming.
- Vampire: A spec that functions with life stealing, sacrificing and quick movement to be a high damage spec that also provides quite a bit of offensive support to allies.
- Shaman: Using spirits to aid allies and provide healing, converting shroud into a means to aid allies rather than harm foes.
- Plague Doctor: A condition heavy spec that would warp conditions to its personal use to hinder foes and potentially providing some of the most unique means of cleansing conditions.
- Lich: A more tanky spec that pushes the idea of cheating death more than any other spec. Becoming hard to kill and punishing foes for trying.