Any new Guild changes for PoF

Larcadius.6549

With PoF coming in few days! Any changes being made to Guilds? Like, the having to change instance when 5 or so members pop in Guild Hall. Also any new Guild Missions? And more words to add on message board? And is it a possibility to have a in game recruitment board or something, so we don't have to be hopping maps to recruit

I agree with these questions/ideas. Personally, I'd love more Guild Missions. Particularly more Challenges and Puzzles. My guild finds them more fun than the bounties, treks, and races. And I would LOVE the instance issue being solved. Why do we even need instances for a guild hall? I mean, really? Why is this even a thing-- we're a guild. We're always supposed to be all together ^^ --

Another thing I'd love to know is whether or not we can change our guild hall to the new Elonian one without losing our upgrades or our progress. We've put too much time, money, and materials into building up our halls to lose them just for a new one.@Gaile Gray.6029 Could you possibly answer this for us, please? I think a LOT of people are wanting to know this.

I don't think we'll get new guild missions for now, but I was hoping they could at least reuse existing content and reward guild members for playing together in the expansions. So I wish there was guild hall Upgrades you could unlock to the missions in the expansion zones.

You get the 3 HoT upgrades, you get 3 weekly missions from HoT, an easy difficulty one, a medium difficulty one, and a hard difficulty one. With misions that use existing HoT content like:

• Complete the boss meta-event of a particular map.
  • Find and kill 1/2/3 treasure mushrooms.
  • Complete 3/5/7 daily hero challenges.
  • Complete an adventure 15 times under 25/15/8 minutes.

And similarly for PoF.

• Complete 1/3/5 Bounties.
  • Complete a legendary bounty.
  • Complete 3/5/7 daily hero challenges.
  • Complete an adventure 15 times under 25/15/8 minutes.

Archived