Mini kits, pups, etc — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Mini kits, pups, etc

Daddicus.6128Daddicus.6128 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 3, 2019 in Players Helping Players

I got the assortment of mini mounts that we received with the weekly supply drop stuff. I know how to combine them to make other colors.

However, the Forge is allowing me to put four different minis in. (One jackal, one griffon, etc.)

This isn't documented on the wiki. It only shows converting a number of colored minis into one of the same mini in a different color.

Does anybody know what might come out if I combine them? I don't want to waste them getting another copy of one I already have.

Best Answer

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Daddicus.6128 said:
    I got the assortment of mini mounts that we received with the weekly supply drop stuff. I know how to combine them to make other colors.

However, the Forge is allowing me to put four different minis in. (One jackal, one griffon, etc.)

This isn't documented on the wiki. It only shows converting a number of colored minis into one of the same mini in a different color.

Does anybody know what might come out if I combine them? I don't want to waste them getting another copy of one I already have.

Random mini of the same grade aint it.
    You could do the same with the account bound minis from dragon bash aswell

Answers

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yep. Almost all minis can go in the Forge and they work basically like equipment: any combination of 4 minis of the same rarity will product 1 of the same or higher rarity.

So there's a very small chance you could get a rare exotic but most likely it will be another rare.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"I know that I'm born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine."

• Daddicus.6128Daddicus.6128 Member ✭✭✭✭

OK, thanks!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.