5 soulbeast vs 20 players is that working as intended? - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

5 soulbeast vs 20 players is that working as intended?

2>

Comments

• TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 11, 2019

@KeyOrion.9506 said:
    I saw 15 Charr Guardians take on a total of 60 players. Sometimes it comes down to quality not quantity. The 15 Charr Guardians won. The only time we started beating them, is when I called out single T to Target and we whittled them down one by one by one. There's always a tactic or a counter. Sometimes overwhelming firepower on a single target is what it takes. Some of this Permaboon 5 man squads in a zerg….is just one big overlapping overpowered healing shield, invuln, reflect. Although :) I do like the idea of Soulbeasts in large groups kicking all your butts. Allied or enemy. Gives me confidence in ranger overall.

The Charr in me approves and the ex-Warhammer RvRer player sends them a hearty WAAAAGH!
    -GrimJester da Choppa

Envy the Madman his musing when Death comes to make fools of us all.
    De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.
    TheGrimm PoTBS/GW1/WAR/Rift/GW2/MWO/ESO/WoT/WoW/D2/HoTS/Civ6/CU/AoC

• You should have seen the 15 Smurf Asurans all wearing the same armor/outfit/guild colors. That...was a nightmare. Couldn't keep lockon, because they had at least two mesmers continuously vieling them, so we couldn't keep target lock on the one guy that was taking the most damage. Had to ball up and just nuke the living hell on the ground we stood on to take that group down.

• I saw a 5 man Identical Mirage party once and honestly I would rather fight any other class comp than them.

Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

@KeyOrion.9506 said:
    I saw 15 Charr Guardians take on a total of 60 players. Sometimes it comes down to quality not quantity. The 15 Charr Guardians won. The only time we started beating them, is when I called out single T to Target and we whittled them down one by one by one. There's always a tactic or a counter. Sometimes overwhelming firepower on a single target is what it takes. Some of this Permaboon 5 man squads in a zerg….is just one big overlapping overpowered healing shield, invuln, reflect. Although :) I do like the idea of Soulbeasts in large groups kicking all your butts. Allied or enemy. Gives me confidence in ranger overall.

@KeyOrion.9506 said:

mmm 5 guards 5 revs 5 scourge.

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Saying the best Quality can beat larger numbers. 60 vs 60...it's going to come down to leadership, training, tactics, and strategy.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.