Instead of buffing Legends themselves, we could add some effects to the Rune sets that you would really benefit from using.
This could open up new Build possibilites. And we also have runes that are pretty much Spec-exclusive, so they don't really have to work outside of Revenant.
*(6) - these are the alternative versions.
Superior Rune of the Centaur:
- (1): +25 Healing Power
- (2): -1 Upkeep cost
- (3): +50 Healing Power
- (4): Protective Solace changes projectiles into heals.
- (5): -1 Upkeep cost
- (6): Puryfying Essence now Breaks Stun.
Superior Rune of the Assassin:
- (1): +25 Ferocity
- (2): +35 Precision
- (3): +50 Feroctiy
- (4): Gain Superspeed for 2s after performing a Shadowstep
- (5): +100 Precision
- (6): Upkeeps drain additional -2 energy and pulse 1s of Quickness (min. 3 Upkeeps on Herald)
Superior Rune of the Dwarf:
- (1): +25 Toughness
- (2): +35 Vitality
- (3): +50 Toughness
- (4): Increase Forced Engagement taunt duration by 50%
- (5): +100 Vitality
- (6): Gain 3 seconds of Shock Aura after using a Legend Elite Skill. (30s cooldown - 3 legend swaps.)
- *(6): Daze for 0.5s nearby enemies when using Legend Elite Skill.
- *(6): Gain Barrier while using Upkeep.
- *(6): Inspiring Reinforcement stuns your foes for 1s.
Superior Rune of the Demon:
- (1): +25 vitality
- (2): +35 Condition Damage
- (3): +50 vitality
- (4): Banish Enchantment now Chills for 1.5s
- (5): + 100 Condition Damage
- (6): Resistance gives you small pulses of Barrier each second.
- *(6): Transferring a Conditions (on you or enemy) gives you Barrier / heals you.
- *(6): Call to Anguish leaves a pulsing Chill Area.
Here it is! What do you think?
What are your Rune Sets? Let's have some fun.