What new stat combination would you like to see next in LS4?

Lily.1935

This is going to pertain to the scourge. Of the new stats we got none of them really seem suited for our Unique requirements. And since new stat types seem like they could come with one or more living season updates, I'm going to list a few I think might be cool to see. And since i'm a total dork I'm going to name them. Because why not?

If you have another set you'd like to see please share it. I've listed a few I think would be cool or interesting for a necromancer but that doesn't mean there aren't others. So tell me what you'd like to see!

@Kumouta.4985 said:i'd rather see something with primary condi dmg/healing power and secondary vitality/expertise.that'd be perfect for a supporting & damaging scourge.

This has my vote. There exist no stat spreads with both healing and expertise. My poor support scourge has to use shaman's and apothecary's

@reikken.4961 said:

@Kumouta.4985 said:i'd rather see something with primary condi dmg/healing power and secondary vitality/expertise.that'd be perfect for a supporting & damaging scourge.

This has my vote. There exist no stat spreads with both healing and expertise. My poor support scourge has to use shaman's and apothecary's

Really? Vitality seems like it would always be the better stat to have more of over Healing power, for scourge.

@Lily.1935 said:

@Dadnir.5038 said:Could we change lunatic to: primary ferocity and secondary power/concentration?

I can't, but what build did you have in mind?

Nothing really but, it suit the necromancer better than a stat set with precision. It can suit a power scourge or a frontline spectral power reaper with little issues.

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@Lily.1935 said:

@Dadnir.5038 said:Could we change lunatic to: primary ferocity and secondary power/concentration?

I can't, but what build did you have in mind?

Nothing really but, it suit the necromancer better than a stat set with precision. It can suit a power scourge or a frontline spectral power reaper with little issues.

It doesn't work out. Power major, Ferocity minor will always have increased damage at crit and non crit over its vice versa counterpart, you can calculate this based on the damage equation.

Archived