Gear and player made pvp maps? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Gear and player made pvp maps?

U know those custom arena maps? I was getting 1v1 stomped by everyone there. But I'm doing great in solo ranked pvp queues. Does gear matter in the custom arenas?

Best Answer

• Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Gainsby.4609 said:
    U know those custom arena maps? I was getting 1v1 stomped by everyone there. But I'm doing great in solo ranked pvp queues. Does gear matter in the custom arenas?

No it doesn't.

~ I Aear cân ven na mar

Answers

• @Alatar.7364 said:

@Gainsby.4609 said:

No it doesn't.

Thank you! Couldnt find this answer anywhere so I appreciate it.

• Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Gainsby.4609 said:

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Gainsby.4609 said:

No it doesn't.

Thank you! Couldnt find this answer anywhere so I appreciate it.

Just a quick side-note to your original post; The reason why you got stomped in custom arenas is most likely due to fact that people go there to specifically 1v1 so "statistically" you are likely to run in to a good 1v1er in said custom arenas than in Ranked/Unrank ques.

~ I Aear cân ven na mar

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.