Daily DC — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Daily DC

My internet is fine, my ping is fine, but once daily I get Err7 connection error, this always happens in a ranked game that is preferably very close. I then need to restart the game and by then my team has lost. What options do I have except uninstalling this piece of garbarge?

Comments

• Have you used a program like PingPlotter to find just where the connection issues lay?

• TamX.1870TamX.1870 Member ✭✭✭

@bkv.2371 said:
    My internet is fine, my ping is fine, but once daily I get Err7 connection error, this always happens in a ranked game that is preferably very close. I then need to restart the game and by then my team has lost. What options do I have except uninstalling this piece of garbarge?

Are you sure it is the game, and not your ISP? As it initially sounds like the problem is somewhere between your keyboard and GW2 server, as otherwise we others would have observed similar behaviour. I haven't observed DC'ing (from any content) for long, long time. If you can't locate the problem, or you locate it to your ISP or its international service providers and can not change that, then I think that playing any group content will be very frustrating and you probably uninstall the game.

• bkv.2371bkv.2371 Member ✭✭

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    Have you used a program like PingPlotter to find just where the connection issues lay?

What do I connect to for EU? "auth1.101.arenanetworks.com"?

• You find the IP address of the map you are having issue with (by typing /IP in the chat window).

• just had my daily dc again, internet does not disconnect, just gwé
    tried several map ip's in pingplotter all without packet loss

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.