Condi Scourge written rotation? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Condi Scourge written rotation?

Anywhere I can find a written out rotation for condi scourge? I understand generally it's about prioritizing certain skills over others, but it seems with most builds there is a preferred rotation which takes cd's into account to maximize dps. I'm having trouble breaking ~21k dps on golem with nearly a full ascended gear set (missing back, 1 accessory and 1 ring). I somehow doubt those 3 pieces make up for 7k worth of damage loss.

Watching videos has been not super helpful, even when slowed down, I don't really get an idea of why people are using certain skills at certain times, and every video I've watched has differences in the rotation which would make me think it's not an exact science but then I come up so short on dps so there's obviously something I'm missing...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's really just that:
    1. Try to not interrupt your autoattack chain
    2. Look at the list of which skills to prioritize
    3. Manage to press a f-ability every second for dhuumfire procs
    4. And there's some minor things like scepter 3->2 the other way round is bad, because it can interior your 2, due to some strange aftercast/animation.
    5. Also learn your conditransfer.

That's pretty much it

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.