[BUG] Wall clipping — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[BUG] Wall clipping

I play Charr Revenant and i constantly use "Unrelenting Assault" - https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unrelenting_Assault . Using this skill often teleports me on the other side of a wall if the mob is close enough to a wall. It is a major annoyance to rinse/repeat - traveling, fighting again the same mob and the sheer frustration that this is a known bug (yes, I read before writing). Generally I have tolerance for software bugs, since i know it's hard work, but when I'm forced to waste my time needlessly doing repetitive actions, because of a software, then things are different.

I'm currently still exploring the PvE side of the game and this bug drives me nuts. I can't even begin to think how raiders and PvPers feels about this, considering it's a bug, that can be used for exploiting the game and on top of all is listed as a known bug, even in the GW2 Wiki.

Have a great day!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.