Power Daredevil S/D plays [Nootsi] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Power Daredevil S/D plays [Nootsi]

noot.8641noot.8641 Member ✭✭

Hey guys,
Got some outnumbered plays here for ya!
Hope you enjoy!

Comments

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

I always love seeing your Mickey mouse hairstyled asura huehuehue good stuff mate! Some of those fights I always wonder when you're going to use bandits defense but I can never guess the moment, I would have caved and used it when my hp is hanging by a thread. Nice sweaty moments.

• @DemonSeed.3528 said:
    I always love seeing your Mickey mouse hairstyled asura huehuehue good stuff mate! Some of those fights I always wonder when you're going to use bandits defense but I can never guess the moment, I would have caved and used it when my hp is hanging by a thread. Nice sweaty moments.

Hehe, thx my dude! When i'm playing outnumbered i try to keep my BD for stunbreaks, so you gotta play a lot with infiltrator strike.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.