Odd Trophy item — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Odd Trophy item

elkyn.3761elkyn.3761 Member ✭✭
edited September 9, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

I received 3 of the trophy items in the linked image. I assume it is a glitch.

Comments

• Fenella.2634Fenella.2634 Member ✭✭✭

This happened to me to whenever I logged in today. In my case, apparently my leftover Champion Marks from the event got converted to that strange nameless trophy. :/ I hope this can be repaired.

• same, i received also 3 of these but in two batches, first received 2 and after received one while doing nothing

• I still have one champion mark and one trophy. I believe I had 2 champion marks when I logged out.

• got them from daily chests.

• @iceman.6145 said:
    I still have one champion mark and one trophy. I believe I had 2 champion marks when I logged out.

Update: My other champion mark just changed to a trophy as well.

• Three of mine were changed as well. :C

• Kitty.6219Kitty.6219 Member ✭✭✭

I have no champ marks on my holding guardian character, and not only I got that item as overload/encumbred, it's replicating itself in my inventory!! Started with one, now I have three. I'm terrified to do anything with that character by the very rational fear of a ban >.>

20190909154050_1.jpg

• If only this was qa tested...

return 0xdeadbeaf

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 10, 2019

Thats odd. Why is there even a reason to remove Champion marks from our inventory?
    I mean, any Champion Marks leftovers could be usefull when Champion Rush will be repeated again.
    World boss Rush happened twice...

• @Kitty.6219 said:
    I have no champ marks on my holding guardian character, and not only I got that item as overload/encumbred, it's replicating itself in my inventory!! Started with one, now I have three. I'm terrified to do anything with that character by the very rational fear of a ban >.>

20190909154050_1.jpg

You are going to be banned for acquiring an in-game item such as this.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Kitty.6219 said:

20190909154050_1.jpg

You are going to be banned for acquiring an in-game item such as this.

But I don't even know how I got it in the first place! I just logged and bam! there it was!

• So, what happened to me is that I noticed one in my inventory then I log off that character and logged in again as the same character and a second one appeared. I did it again and a third one appeared. I closed the game completely, logged back in and no more showed up but I still have those 3.

edited September 10, 2019

You know what, it might have been the champ marks. Now that I think about it, that guardian is where i keep all the seasonal junk, including the champ marks.

Yes, it's the champ marks, I had 15, now I have 11 and 4 weird trophies. How odd!!!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164411923650052096/620984886362243074/unknown.png

• Zushada.6108Zushada.6108 Member ✭✭✭

I submitted an in-game bug report last night for this exact problem. I am only getting them on one character and these "trophy" items drop into my inventory both when I log-in to that character or when I am out adventuring and my autoloot collects.

• I have this happening as well. Any word from anet on this?

• I had the same issue, in my case a new one popped at each map load. One champion mark would convert to that.

Ok, I got an answer from CS, looks like indeed the champ marks are turning into junk items, CS said it was ok to vendor the items and to tell our family and friends to do the same. <3

• I noticed they said it was fixed but mine have now just disappeared from my inventory. No Champion Marks in their place.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.