New living story about norn so BEARDS? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

New living story about norn so BEARDS?

I was wondering, since the next living story will focus more on norns, will we get nice long beard options gw1 style? The ones that come out from under the helmets.
Also can you make reappear all the beards that go away when you wear some of the helmets? (Stag elmet as an example)

Comments

• I have zero male characters, but I am all for this.

• googel.3278googel.3278 Member ✭✭✭

anet needs to give them rainbow unicorn tattoos for them skin lovers

• coso.9173coso.9173 Member ✭✭✭

pleaaaaaaaaaaaase! new beards indeed!

• Brycar.2651Brycar.2651 Member ✭✭✭

I want tattoos of the spirit animals even the lost ones.

And FINALLY the shaman outfits!!!!!

• Can we get beards in the shape of a fist?

• And dreadlocks/braided hairstyles

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

All of the above!

• coso.9173coso.9173 Member ✭✭✭

and hopefully also a norn mae body with longer legs, shorter arms, normal neck and non flabby man boobs ;D

1. Longer hair
    2. The option to always be in beast form/Turn into beast form when in combat?
    3. Armored beast form (To go along with the top option)
    4. More viking/Celtic/native American style armor, furs, bones and leather along with some cool plate mail themed around the norn.(Please let us get some kilts...)
    5. For the love of god more tattoos that glow maybe with spirit energy or the energy of the scroll of which imbued brahams bow?
    6. Darker options (Like evil/hardened/scared/ strong) looking faces, and perhaps a few more body types for males... so we can have a buff one that doesn't make you chubby looking but makes you look semi-jacked.... rather than dummy thicc
  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

I've had my male Norn switch gender some time ago because of the awfully misshaped male body model, but yeah, I am all for a bigger selection of facial hair/feautures in general, so: :+1: :)

• Dantert.1803Dantert.1803 Member ✭✭✭

Totally agree with the people asking for new racial armors, but I would add, make them for all the races but tailor them 1 for norns and 1 for charrs

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

Any more customization options are welcome

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• We all know that new hair and a beard or two will be made for humans again.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.