5 Silver Trophy Bug When I Travel "Men At Work" sign

Juguard.6751

So, I get a strange trophy that is worth 5 silver, every time I travel to a new map, or when I log in. Only happens on my ranger it seems. Also, when I switch characters, but choose the same one(ranger), it does not seem to remember my old position, and just sends me to the default map spawn location.

Here is the video:

PS: I realize that this nets me 5 silver, minus the travel cost, but posted early for ANET to be aware of this. At the time of posting this, I have 22 trophies, worth 1g10s0c

@"Fenella.2634" said:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/87158/odd-trophy-item

It seemed to be converted Champion Marks. On each login on the character that had leftover Champion Marks from the Event, one got converted into that strange item. I did not have any teleportation effects, though. Just the item conversion.

That's definitely it. I had 2 marks left in the bank, that I just now moved to inventory. 2 map loads later, I have 0 marks and 2 "Men at Work" trophies.

For the teleports, I've seen that happen along with map/server crashes, being out of bounds, mid-air, or in some spot not accessible on foot when logging out. Maybe sporadic other occurrences that are seemingly random. But I've not seen it happen consistently from a "normal" logout location. Also, there is a brief moment in the video, just after reloading back to the character in Gendarran, where the load screen shown is Queensdale before quickly changing to Gendarran Fields. That moment of confusion for the game is probably related.

@"Fenella.2634" said:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/87158/odd-trophy-item

It seemed to be converted Champion Marks. On each login on the character that had leftover Champion Marks from the Event, one got converted into that strange item. I did not have any teleportation effects, though. Just the item conversion.

OK, it seems to be my Champion Marks converting to that trophy. I thought the vendors don't disappear after the Champ Rush, but I cant find them in the cities. Sucks, because I didn't use my marks because I thought I could use them whenever.