5 Silver Trophy Bug When I Travel "Men At Work" sign — Guild Wars 2 Forums

5 Silver Trophy Bug When I Travel "Men At Work" sign

So, I get a strange trophy that is worth 5 silver, every time I travel to a new map, or when I log in. Only happens on my ranger it seems. Also, when I switch characters, but choose the same one(ranger), it does not seem to remember my old position, and just sends me to the default map spawn location.

Here is the video:

PS: I realize that this nets me 5 silver, minus the travel cost, but posted early for ANET to be aware of this. At the time of posting this, I have 22 trophies, worth 1g10s0c

Comments

• Same for me on my revenant, I am getting those bugged trophies but I never paid attention how I got in possesion of them.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

So free teleports, hacks =)

• I've been getting it too, just the past half hour and then it stopped. I went to WvW to switch maps to test it without wp fees.

• Fenella.2634Fenella.2634 Member ✭✭✭

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/87158/odd-trophy-item

It seemed to be converted Champion Marks. On each login on the character that had leftover Champion Marks from the Event, one got converted into that strange item. I did not have any teleportation effects, though. Just the item conversion.

• @Fenella.2634 said:

It seemed to be converted Champion Marks. On each login on the character that had leftover Champion Marks from the Event, one got converted into that strange item. I did not have any teleportation effects, though. Just the item conversion.

That's definitely it. I had 2 marks left in the bank, that I just now moved to inventory. 2 map loads later, I have 0 marks and 2 "Men at Work" trophies.

For the teleports, I've seen that happen along with map/server crashes, being out of bounds, mid-air, or in some spot not accessible on foot when logging out. Maybe sporadic other occurrences that are seemingly random. But I've not seen it happen consistently from a "normal" logout location. Also, there is a brief moment in the video, just after reloading back to the character in Gendarran, where the load screen shown is Queensdale before quickly changing to Gendarran Fields. That moment of confusion for the game is probably related.

• @Fenella.2634 said:

OK, it seems to be my Champion Marks converting to that trophy. I thought the vendors don't disappear after the Champ Rush, but I cant find them in the cities. Sucks, because I didn't use my marks because I thought I could use them whenever.

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 11, 2019

they are Champion Marks, which i find it funny because they dont all turn into working man at once, but each mob i killed, a Champion Mark will turn into a working man :lol:

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.