Can we get information on when Glyph of Reaping will be fixed? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Can we get information on when Glyph of Reaping will be fixed?

I bought this in the gemstore for convenience and can't even use it, been gathering with basically an empty glyph/regular tool. It's been quite some time now...

Comments

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

In the note that announced the deactivation of said glyph, it was mentioned that they will release the fix with September 17th's patch:
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1034295#Comment_1034295

• @Ashantara.8731 said:
    In the note that announced the deactivation of said glyph, it was mentioned that they will release the fix with September 17th's patch:
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1034295#Comment_1034295

This is ridiculous. Waiting over half a month for gemstore purchases I made for my family. The old Anet would realize this is a priority to fix for paying customers; not leaving it and not giving a kitten.

• Disabled later in the day, Sept. 5th. PDT
    Re-enabled ~9am PDT
    Thus, disabled ~11 days.
    I'm concerned with society's math skills, as 11 days does not equal 'over half a month'.

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 11, 2019

someone isnt reading the Anet's announcements, it's even on the scrolling list of Anet Posts on the forum main page

responded on 7th Sept, target fix date is 17th Sept with the new release

things get broken with changes, it's a natural cycle of Programming, especially something that was released yonks ago, and it is impossible to test everything
    and it's upto the managers to decide when a fix should go out, there is a lot of overheads to package a fix for release, unlike bugs that prevents players from doing LW, PvP, etc, such bug is lower in priority; just because a player paid for QoL it does not mean it becomes a critical in priority

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.