[Video] Power Mirage PvP Roaming Montage - Only Human

Hi back with a new vid. Plat t3 Power Mirage ranked PvP Roaming. Hope you can enjoy!ATTENTION: Due to copyrights maybe only available on pc and not mobiles/iphones, tablets and such things.SPOILER: Intro includes some PoF PvE Story stuff, skip to 0:43 if you dont wanna see it.Pls notice the vid-description as always! greeting jazzLink:

Normally, when you see video posted it has bad music and just shows the guy killing clueless morons with a broken build, first time I've enjoyed a video and the music. Well done, also nice cover art and I've got to say music really suits the video.

hi both big thx for your feedback! im happy to hear you could enjoy the vid! :)@Sol.4310 nice that you also like the music, i always put a lot of time in picking up songs for the vids. esp like to use music not everyone knows already and try to give a little support to the artists this way. the music in this vid was very commercial (but great ofc) compared to what i mostly use, maybe check out if you can find other music you like and dont know already in other of my vids :) but the cover is not made by me, so for that i have to give the credit to my fried reema!

tragic p1ss. you literally sit on point as powermes for 2 minutes at the beginning but the reets youre against you wont punish it. must be bronze and not plat3.0 awareness and positioning. enough to make me quit the vid after 2 minsintro was cancer too

Chozen Sin from vM is bronze player? Ecks dee! The legend Miaz, legend for being toxic and dishonorable. Jealous you only can survive standing on a safe spot with your pew pew ranger? The opponents in the video are not bad, the mesmer only knows how to move and use his skills in melee combat. The awareness and surviving is very good.Just ignore the troll.

oha lol wtf happened here?big thx messiah <3 im glad you like my stuff! :)and big thx doozer for your opinion! :)

well miaz first: intro and music always is a matter of taste, i dont start arguing about taste. you dont like it other ppl like it. sad to hear you couldnt enjoy the intro but in the end i cant please everyone.

to the other stuff you said: it already was mentioned that the enemies in this vid are not as bad as you wanna make them, for whatever reason you wanna be so negative. ofc with powermes its not my role/ task to bunker a point and i know that, but sometimes you have to do stuff you are not meant for, because in an uncoordinted team stuff goes wrong. in one of the footage i just hold the point neutral because my sustainy melee weapon teammate liked to chase the second enemy (the engi). ofc it would have been better he stood on point and i take care for the engi so he cannot freecast. but it wasnt this way and it wasnt my choice. i have enough stuff to escape when i get pressured too much, so there was no good reason to not go on point and avoid a free cap as long as possible without dying. And in general also as gs mesmer you have the biggest impact melee (as long as you dont die ofc) and i have an aggressive playstyle but i know when to leave or to kite and when i can be aggressive or hold a decap/avoid a cap for a while. i have some cds rdy for escaping if needed. everything was under control. I dont say i never die or dont do mistakes sometimes, being too cocky or something, everyone makes mistakes tho. but i die rarely and often me doing stuff my build is not good for make us win the match. most of the time i know what im doing and some stuff i do just because i can or because i have to for carrying a match.

Archived