Demolition Derby — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Demolition Derby

I have to say I was completely surprised by this addition and words can not explain how much I am looking forward to Dune Roller Destruction Derby!
Source: Page 9 in the new living world virtual magazine https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/september-04-2019/

There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

It could be fun, but activities rarely pull off in the game, so I'm approaching it with a touch of scepticism until it releases

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• @Randulf.7614 said:
    It could be fun, but activities rarely pull off in the game, so I'm approaching it with a touch of scepticism until it releases

Understandable I am as well but I'm still looking forward to it. I am wondering how a Dune Roller differs from a Roller Beetle outside of skills.

There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you

• Loosmaster.8263Loosmaster.8263 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Excursion.9752 said:!!

@Randulf.7614 said:

Understandable I am as well but I'm still looking forward to it. I am wondering how a Dune Roller differs from a Roller Beetle outside of skills.

Well you could go into WvW find a camp your server owns and put that upgrade on it. Takes 2 minutes iirc. Then Grab and Go have fun!!!

Playing the PvE scene because WvW is just "BAD"...

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.