The Shining Blade: weapon's draw/stow sound plays every time I mount and dismount. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

The Shining Blade: weapon's draw/stow sound plays every time I mount and dismount.

Does anyone notice something like that or is only me? It doesn't matter if my character has The Shining Blade in it's hand or not, the sounds plays at every mount/dismount action. + The sound is... doubled or tripled. Not short as "normal", but long like it was more than one sword.

Commander, to ME!

Comments

• ClaraFee.2579ClaraFee.2579 Member ✭✭
    edited September 11, 2019

I've experienced the same, as well as weapon draws when completing node gathering. You may want to consider going to Options (F11) >>> Sound >>> My Unique Item Sounds and changing it to Limited. See if that provides you with some relief.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.