(SDG) South Africa Guild, Sorted Gaming

Sup Peeps,

Chaos here representing one of the most random and fun guilds in South Africa. We're on a recruitment drive and would love to meet some new people for random fun and misadventures!!!!!!!!

We host weekly guild missions every Tuesday and will start doing weekly Fractals as well to teach everyone the mechanics behind it.If you're interested please feel free to give me your In game name and I will contact you when I'm online, our guild isn't only dedicated to guild wars 2 by the way. We dabble in a little bit of everything, and if you'd like to suggest a game or looking for others who jam it then we're the best place to go to.

If this deal isn't sweet enough for you then don't you worry, I have Chocolate bars to give to all new recruits in Guild wars xD!

• 5 months later...

Hello, I am one of the officers from GW2 RSA, we are a max level community guild that runs wvw events/ Guild missions/ Raid runs, we have over 450 members, of which over half are active. If we are still looking for a South African guild send me Parlay.7062 a whisper or mail and I will try and respond!

EDIT: I did not mean to take away from the original post, I just know what a pain it is to find fellow South Africans in Guild Wars 2. 🙂

EDIT 12/09/21

The Guild is now full 500/500 active South Africans that have logged in within 3 months.

We have mitigated this problem by an internal waiting list system.

If you wish you to join the Guild, message me and I will go through the normal recruitment process, at the end of it you will be added to the list and be given the Discord invite to participate in community events.

Edited by Parlay.7062
Guild is now full

• 1 year later...
On 3/4/2020 at 10:06 PM, Parlay.7062 said:

Hello, I am one of the officers from GW2 RSA, we are a max level community guild that runs wvw events/ Guild missions/ Raid runs, we have over 450 members, of which over half are active. If we are still looking for a South African guild send me Parlay.7062 a whisper or mail and I will try and respond!

EDIT: I did not mean to take away from the original post, I just know what a pain it is to find fellow South Africans in Guild Wars 2. :)

Officer you guild is full of wintraders. Every day I play in ranked 3v3 always find players of your guild playing well 1 or 2 rounds and the 3rd and 4th dying in purpose, such a toxic behavior.

Hello, I would like to say 1st that im sorry that you lost some matches in PVP, it can be a frustrating experience. 2nd, my guild is a community guild, 500 people, 450 active, we are not a PVP guild. To say that our guild is "full of wintraders" is incorrect and i'm sure the matches that they lost was because you went against a better team of 3 players (3v3 ranked). My guild does not engage in or condone the act of "wintrading". My guild is focused on general PvE and some WvW.If you do not like queing with randoms then I recommend that you organize a static for yourself as that means you will have a consistent experience . 🙂

EDIT: If you play inconsistently that does not mean that you are wintrading. Also Dying in PvP is not "Toxic Behavior".

Edited by Parlay.7062
Clarification

• 6 months later...
On 9/11/2019 at 6:33 PM, Chaos Seven Zipped.3521 said:

Sup Peeps,

Chaos here representing one of the most random and fun guilds in South Africa. We're on a recruitment drive and would love to meet some new people for random fun and misadventures!!!!!!!!

We host weekly guild missions every Tuesday and will start doing weekly Fractals as well to teach everyone the mechanics behind it.If you're interested please feel free to give me your In game name and I will contact you when I'm online, our guild isn't only dedicated to guild wars 2 by the way. We dabble in a little bit of everything, and if you'd like to suggest a game or looking for others who jam it then we're the best place to go to.

If this deal isn't sweet enough for you then don't you worry, I have Chocolate bars to give to all new recruits in Guild wars xD!

Hi, Chaos Seven Zipped: Myself and my wife are looking for a active RSA guild on Aurora server. We left WoW and returned to Guild wars 2 after a few years. We are interested to be part of your guild if you would have us. 

Edited by Pkyrime.1458