Can't find Garden Plot on Gem Store — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Can't find Garden Plot on Gem Store

Hi,
I am looking for the Black Lion Garden Plot on the gem store and can't find it.
I saw that Anet posted that it was disabled for a couple of days 27th-29th Aug for fixing, but it is supposed to be back now.
What section should it come under, I can't find it when I search with the words 'Plot' or 'Garden'
TYIA

Comments

  • TheAgedGnome.7520TheAgedGnome.7520 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 11, 2019

    It should be in there as Black Lion Garden Plot Deed, according to the wiki. Should be under Upgrades.

  • Thank you, it isn't there, does it still appear on yours?
    I wonder is there some prerequisite that I have to have done in-game for it to appear?
    I am chef lvl 400 and just returned to the game after a long time away.

  • @Raighan.9804 said:
    Thank you, it isn't there, does it still appear on yours?
    I wonder is there some prerequisite that I have to have done in-game for it to appear?
    I am chef lvl 400 and just returned to the game after a long time away.

    Just to confirm... You don't already have two? (There are three spaces, but only two can be Gem Store plots, while the third comes from progressing Chef from 400 to 500.)

    @Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

  • Just to confirm... You don't already have two? (There are three spaces, but only two can be Gem Store plots, while the third comes from progressing Chef from 400 to 500.)

    No, I don't have any, I only found out they existed today when I decided to look into taking my cooking from 400 to 500. I haven't played in a very long time.

  • DeanBB.4268DeanBB.4268 Member ✭✭✭✭

    They were disabled at one point due to a bug. Have they been reinstated?

    Or they could simply be an item that gets rotated in & out of the gem store.

    X__________________________
    (Signature Required)

  • @DeanBB.4268 said:
    They were disabled at one point due to a bug. Have they been reinstated?

    Or they could simply be an item that gets rotated in & out of the gem store.

    They were disabled on 27th Aug and reinstated on 29th according to the Anet post. I don't think they rotate but I looked it up on the gem store rotation timer anyway and it says available on there...

  • I haven't got the cooking station in my home instance, is that something I have to get first?
    Would someone mind taking a look at the gem store and see if the Garden Plot is appearing for you so I know if it is just me or everyone? thanks

  • DeanBB.4268DeanBB.4268 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Astral Projections.7320 said:
    Sale ending soon (less than 24 hours)

    Black Lion Garden Plot Deed 1000 gems

    This was posted Sept 9, but not sure if remained but not on sale, and cannot get in-game right now.

    X__________________________
    (Signature Required)

  • Ok, thank you

  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

    The Garden Plot Deeds are a rotating item, you missed them and will have to wait for them to become available again, which can be months from now.

  • DeanBB.4268DeanBB.4268 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I logged into an alt account -- one without the plots -- and did not find it in the store.

    X__________________________
    (Signature Required)

  • @Raighan.9804 said:

    @DeanBB.4268 said:
    They were disabled at one point due to a bug. Have they been reinstated?

    Or they could simply be an item that gets rotated in & out of the gem store.

    They were disabled on 27th Aug and reinstated on 29th according to the Anet post. I don't think they rotate but I looked it up on the gem store rotation timer anyway and it says available on there...

    Actually, it says: August 27, 2019 September 10, 2019 - Returning (Look at Gem Store History)

    'Acquisition' will always say it's from the Gem Store (because that's where you acquire it).

  • Raighan.9804Raighan.9804 Member ✭✭
    edited September 13, 2019

    Ignore - realized my mistake

  • Taelac.7036Taelac.7036 Member ✭✭✭

    @Raighan.9804 said:

    Actually, it says: August 27, 2019 September 10, 2019 - Returning (Look at Gem Store History)

    'Acquisition' will always say it's from the Gem Store (because that's where you acquire it).

    Thanks, so does that mean it will return on Sept 10th to the gem store?

    It means that it returned to the gem store for the period of time from August 27-September 10, and went off sale again after September 10. We won't know when it's coming back until it does.

    Good luck, have fun.

  • Raighan.9804Raighan.9804 Member ✭✭
    edited September 13, 2019

    Oh... my mistake, it ended the day before, for some reason I thought it said 12th for the end date.
    So yea... I missed it :(

  • Taelac.7036Taelac.7036 Member ✭✭✭

    I hope you catch it next time. Given how often it usually rotates through, I'd expect to see it in late October or early November, though past scheduling is only a rough predictor of future scheduling, when it comes to the gem store.

    Good luck, have fun.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.