To eat or not to eat? 🥗🍽️🥩
Lettuce have a fun discussion regarding food...
Curious to know if anyone has utilized/taken interest in the new asc feasts in particular thanks to the introduction of 500 chef. Feel free to share your thoughts on the questions below, you may elaborate if you wish.
- Is nourishment (food) important to you in WvW? (e.g; your guild may require you to use food, you use it out of habit, don't mind etc) ❓
- Are you happy with asc food, generally speaking, in WvW? (e.g; slight powercreep?) 💪
- Are there any existing foods that you find need balancing/updating (toned down, viable, relevant, optional etc)? ⚖️
- Are you happy with the introduction of the amount of asc feasts regarding WvW; would you welcome other passives (e.g; incoming stun duration, might on dodge etc)? ⚗️
- Are you happy with the non-combat portion of buffs regarding asc feasts? (e.g; karma, XP, MF, gold, WXP etc) ✨
- Do you think asc feasts could be improved in any way at all? (e.g; longer timer, ground targeted placement, better visibility) 🔍
- Have you found any bugs/unintended features regarding asc feasts? 🐞
- In tandem with nourishment (food), would you welcome the possibility of asc enhancement (utility) feasts to the game? 🔧
Please keep discussion relevant & civil.