Coolant Blast

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

@Arimas.3492 said:Only thing I dislike about this idea is how bad heat therapy scaling is compared to the Coolant Blasts current effect. Other than that its a cool idea, pun intended.

Yup.. 560 healing gives you 15-30 healing per second while cooling. That's a joke. You're cooling down what, half the time?

@Chaith.8256 said:

@Arimas.3492 said:Only thing I dislike about this idea is how bad heat therapy scaling is compared to the Coolant Blasts current effect. Other than that its a cool idea, pun intended.

Yup.. 560 healing gives you 15-30 healing per second while cooling. That's a joke. You're cooling down what, half the time?

Arimas: Yeh the scaling sucks.

Chaith: Do you mean cooling down half the time you're fighting? Not sure I understand sry :P

Glad to see someone agrees with me that Heat Therapy scaling is poor. I brought it up in another thread and people said it was fine. :(

@Chaba.5410 said:

Glad to see someone agrees with me that Heat Therapy scaling is poor. I brought it up in another thread and people said it was fine. :(

Well, the heal scaling on Heat Therapy is bad compared to the effect of the heal, but on its own Heat Therapy is pretty good with no HP, but the scaling of it could be buffed slightly more. With no healing power it's 65 but with almost 1400 healing power it's still only 74 or so when I last checked. It should be a bit higher than that but not too high because then it could be too strong, I'd say no more than 100 per 1% heat because at 10% loss that's 1k health/sec.

Only thing that I dislike about heat therapy isn't really about the trait specifically, but more so about the cooling delay and how it takes 6 or 7 seconds to even reach 10% loss/sec. You can't really plan around it because it takes so long to take effect.

@Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365 said:

@Chaith.8256 said:

Arimas: Yeh the scaling sucks.

Chaith: Do you mean cooling down half the time you're fighting? Not sure I understand sry :P

I think he means Heat Therapy scaling, but I could be misinterpreting.

According to the wiki it's 65(0.006) coefficient. So 1000 HP means heat therapy is 71 health per 1% heat.

Archived