(?) Symbolic Power - Please explain this trait Exact / Specific (sept.2019)

KGUN.8374

Hello, can someone explain this trait specifically the " and charge your Justice passive effect twice as fast." - I've asked a couple people in game and they're unsure, or don't know.

obviously it has to do with the justice passive but how does it actually work what does it do specifically, I'm not going to guess or through ideas out there, I'm sure someone on here understands it fully..

also I want to note this post by Kalix // @"Kalix.1406" -..Search, : Symbolic power double symbol stack clippingor if this link works,

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/82180/symbolic-power-double-symbol-stack-clipping

Where they posted in the bug forum about this trait, .. And I also ask there about the symbolic power + permeating wrath combo (if there is such a thing) idk

Thanks in advance - please respond

EDIT: LINK TO TRAIT

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Symbolic_Power

It's simple. Symbols do 30% more damage, a given, and they proc your F1 (justice) passive twice as fast. So say you are running permeating wrath and F1 procs every 3rd hit. Now it procs every 1.5 hits (or 2.5 hits without permeating wrath). So it would be something like hit hit proc hit proc hit hit proc hit proc for 1 every 1.5.

Justice functions as a hit counter. Each hit fills your justice counter. Your symbols are pulsing hits. Pulses from symbols count as two hits if you select this trait.

It's stil hit-hit-hit-burning or hit-hit-hit-hit-hit-burning.Just with this trait you get two hits instead of one essentially meaning that two hits from symbol will trigger burning (with PW trait) or three pulses without PW