Anyone know if that new WvW balance patch will be tomorrow?

Demon Puppet.6873

Unless I missed an announcement saying they are definitely releasing a balance patch, I would temper your expectations.Key words being "Potential Future" balance changes.When Anet uses terms like "We've been thinking about" or We've been talking about" it normally means they are just speculating about future changes.If and when the changes take affect it could be months or years in the future.

@"chad.8701" said:Unless I missed an announcement saying they are definitely releasing a balance patch, I would temper your expectations.Key words being "Potential Future" balance changes.When Anet uses terms like "We've been thinking about" or We've been talking about" it normally means they are just speculating about future changes.If and when the changes take affect it could be months or years in the future.

^ This.Potential + Future = 3 to 6 months, fastest. Probably longer. And it's 'potential' only. Don't hold your breath.

It is not a balance patch, never was. They are just throwing a band aid to us after bashing our professions to a pulp.

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:I hope broken builds go untouched and rando things get nerfedoh wait that's every balance patchsalt aside most of the 'future potential' changes look pretty good

Patch Notes 12/31/21:Now whenever a Soulbeast merges with a canine they will say "Who let the dogs out!" on top of gaining the traits of that archtype.Guardians traiting Glacial Heart will now yell "BURR!" after critical hitting with Glacial Blow on top of the abilities previously granted.Warriors striking with Staggering Blow will now also yell, "Get off my lawn!" on top of other effects of using this skill.Scourges using the Fear option with a Greater Sand Shade will now yell "BOOOOOOOOOO!" on top of other effects of using this skill.

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:I hope broken builds go untouched and rando things get nerfedoh wait that's every balance patchsalt aside most of the 'future potential' changes look pretty good

Patch Notes 12/31/21:Now whenever a Soulbeast merges with a canine they will say "Who let the dogs out!" on top of gaining the traits of that archtype.Guardians traiting Glacial Heart will now yell "BURR!" after critical hitting with Glacial Blow on top of the abilities previously granted.Warriors striking with Staggering Blow will now also yell, "Get off my lawn!" on top of other effects of using this skill.Scourges using the Fear option with a Greater Sand Shade will now yell "BOOOOOOOOOO!" on top of other effects of using this skill.

these changes would actually be pretty sweet.

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

I would really want those! Add other professions and it would be the best patch we have seen in a year :)