Together We Roam[HUNT] is Recruiting players of all levels, come find your place among the Hunters! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Together We Roam[HUNT] is Recruiting players of all levels, come find your place among the Hunters!

Together We Roam[HUNT] is Recruiting players of all skill levels, come find your place among the Hunters now! PvX [GoM] [NA] Based Guild

We're a Small-Medium sized guild looking to recruit individuals who look to progress in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Whether it be PvE content such as Open World, Fractals, Raids and even CMS! Rather than recruiting many players, we prefer to recruit players one by one, creating an atmosphere where everyone can get to know each other and where everyone can play together. Over here, you are not just another number, you're a member and you're family. We have multiple experienced members willing to help out newer/returning players and we have other members who are just looking to play with other experienced players.

What Our Guild offers:
1. A relaxed and friendly atmosphere for players to progress and learn in, without the heckling of anything such as REP requirements and mandatory missions.
2. An active discord with many helpful links as well as helpful players to guide you through your journey of Tyria!
3. Guild Missions every Weekend as well as Dungeons Every Friday
4. A Guild who tries to do Dailies/Content together every day :)
5. A dedicated community where you feel welcome amongst the Hunters

Come [HUNT] With us now! Message DeusVolt.4307 for an interview or if you have any questions at all!

<1

Comments

• I am interested in joining your guild. I am going to be a very casual play since I do not have a lot of time to play. However, I love the game, socializing with new friends, and working with people to meet a common goal. I have played GW2 off and on since launch and is by far the best free-to-play game out there.

• I'll shoot you a message! :)

• Bumping :)

• Hi. I just came back last night after being away for awhile. Interested in joining your guild. Please let me know when you are on and we can chat. Thanks.

• I'll add you and send you a message Gio :)

• Bumping! :)

• direktors.7695direktors.7695 Member
    edited September 21, 2019

sorry, wrong time zone

• Bumping, almost at 40 members :)

• Bumping :) come join our happy family

• I would love to join! :']

• I'll send you a message/mail when I get on Destiny :)

• We hit 40 members :) Looking to invite about 10 more people into the guild before recruiting, if you're new or returning, try playing and hanging out with us before we're full :)

• Hello!
    I am interested in joining your guild.
    Just returning to the game after finally replacing my old rig.

• Ok I'll message you when I see you on Rhistel!

• What time are you guys typically on?

• Usually 11 AM-1 pm PST is when i'm on.

• You guys still looking for more people, i am rly interested in the raid and cm side in gw 2 , hadn't had the chance to try it out yet p.p

• Send me an in game mail and we can talk a bit more @ Hugedeal

• Guess I won’t see you guys, good luck out there.

• Yeah, sorry we don't match time zones Rhistel, good luck to you too :)
    Still recruiting, only room for 5 more people.
    Also UPDATE:
    We are recruiting officers, as I am currently busy with work and can't manage everything alone
    Here's the type of Officer's I'm looking for:

• Driven. professional, compassionate and serious
    • Able to understand the needs of new/experienced players
    • Able to recruit and be on Discord, as you will check in with me routinely
    • Anyone who holds an officer position and does their job well, will get a 25g per month bonus from me.

If you have any questions just message me in game or send me mail in game @ DeusVolt.4307

• elzix.6537elzix.6537 Member
    edited October 4, 2019

Do you guys do any WvW? if so what server are you guys on?

• Returning player, looking for a guild, casual player, I have a couple of 80s and working on a Revenant ATM. Just getting back in if I read my character birth emails It was six years ago I stopped. but wanted to jump in with all the great new content.

• @elzix.6537 said:
    Do you guys do any WvW? if so what server are you guys on?

W're on Gate of Madness but we aren't really looking to WvW just yet, that's on the back burner for now.

• @Yenkin.5410 said:
    Returning player, looking for a guild, casual player, I have a couple of 80s and working on a Revenant ATM. Just getting back in if I read my character birth emails It was six years ago I stopped. but wanted to jump in with all the great new content.

Sure, I'll add you and send you a message in game and we can talk more :)

• Bumping come join us now =)

• Bumping :) room for 4 more members. hopefully we're the right home for you <3

• I would like an invite

• Bumping :) We have players progressing through Fractals nicely, we're planning on doing Raid Training and Organized WvW soon, come join us <3

• Heyo, bumping, room for more members still :)

• Added you as a friend will message you about the guild when i see you on!!!!

• @Cellfrost.2986 said:
    Added you as a friend will message you about the guild when i see you on!!!!

Sounds good :) If I'm not on, just send me mail in game. The Icon is at the top left, it's an envelope :) looking forward to hearing from you

• Bumping, we're starting to branch out into WvW now.
    Important Update: We've switched to SBI(Stormbluff Isles)

• Daily Bump :)

• Id like to join, coming back from a 2 year break and completely forgot everything.

• Are you still recruiting?
    This seems like a good fit for me, I love small/medium sized guilds like you mentioned.
    However, do you mind that I'm a full-time worker? I usually work 5pm-12:30am on weeknights (Evening shifts!). Sometimes I have a day or 2 off.
    When January comes around, most my weekends will be taken from me and will probably end up with 2 days off during the week.
    I work at a volleyball club so my schedule changes around a lot, lots of tournaments and events to work XD And... we're short staffed!

I just wanted to point this out to you in case you didn't want someone who works full-time with most evenings I'll be working ^-^
    I'm most active mornings/afternoons. If I don't go to bed so late (4am or something) playing games or watching Netflix after getting home from work XD

Anyways, I'd be very happy to join your guild. I just returned and downloaded the game and am about to play some GW2 right now, new character :3
    I'm soooooo excited and your guilds seems great :3 <3

• @iAddison.3291 said:
    Are you still recruiting?
    This seems like a good fit for me, I love small/medium sized guilds like you mentioned.
    However, do you mind that I'm a full-time worker? I usually work 5pm-12:30am on weeknights (Evening shifts!). Sometimes I have a day or 2 off.
    When January comes around, most my weekends will be taken from me and will probably end up with 2 days off during the week.
    I work at a volleyball club so my schedule changes around a lot, lots of tournaments and events to work XD And... we're short staffed!

I just wanted to point this out to you in case you didn't want someone who works full-time with most evenings I'll be working ^-^
    I'm most active mornings/afternoons. If I don't go to bed so late (4am or something) playing games or watching Netflix after getting home from work XD

Anyways, I'd be very happy to join your guild. I just returned and downloaded the game and am about to play some GW2 right now, new character :3
    I'm soooooo excited and your guilds seems great :3 <3

Replied and sent you mail back :) Whisper me in game when you can @ DeusVolt.4307 or Lone Wolf Tal

• @Nightfang.1954 said:
    Id like to join, coming back from a 2 year break and completely forgot everything.

Hello, glad you're interested and I would LOVE to teach you about the game again :) We have plenty of players in the same boat, could you send me in Game mail and tell me a little more about yourself? You can also add me and whisper me if you'd prefer. DeusVolt.4307 or Lone Wolf Tal

• i'm also interested! I messaged you in game.

• @brooke.6327 said:
    i'm also interested! I messaged you in game.

Im getting now now, been feelin' under the weather, you may have mailed me I believe, otherwise I've been offline. Looking forward to speaking to ya :D

• Bumping, good morning :)

• Morning bump :)

• Bumping, we've got some great members :) starting to get more numbers for WvW!

• Returning player. Been looking for a guild similar to this. Still recruiting?

• @Cutter.5634 said:
    Returning player. Been looking for a guild similar to this. Still recruiting?

Sorry it took me a while to get to you. Yes we're still recruiting, send me a mail in game so we can set up an interview :)

• Somewhat new player, main character is about 47 right now, pretty casual play hours but some days I have a lot of time. Are you still recruiting?

• Hey, I'm a returning player with not alot of time to play.I'm just looking for a nice guild willing to help me get up to speed with the game and enjoy some time together.Looking forward to hearing from you!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.