POF Maps

Rose.2593

Sorry but I have to agree with Vavume. I sometimes struggle to find enough people for events and have sometimes done half a map without seeing a single player. Also I think most people are playing for either map completion or pet experience, and since both (especially pet xp) are really easy to get there needs to be a larger incentive to stay on the maps and keep it going.

Don't get me wrong, PoF maps are fucking awesome and I've already completed 3 of them because I love them so much!

They lack any incentive for replay value. Bounties rewards are meh at best, the map meta's are a combination of 1) Poorly rewarded 2) Poorly Designed 3) Poorly Scaled.

Until they do a HoT level pass-through on these maps to make them rewarding expect to see people doing things other than the current content that's there.

I'm not sure if maps are really as empty as they seem.We were doing some bounties with 8 people from one guild in one squad and we often ended on 3-4 different maps.If you have 50 people in Bloodstone Fen is different from having 50 people in Desolation as they are much more spread out.

@Auri.1365 said:I'm not sure if maps are really as empty as they seem.We were doing some bounties with 8 people from one guild in one squad and we often ended on 3-4 different maps.If you have 50 people in Bloodstone Fen is different from having 50 people in Desolation as they are much more spread out.

I understand what you're saying but even if you spend some time map completing or running around the entire map, you'll hardly see anyone. I think I saw maybe 25~ other players in total during the 2 hours I was mapping Domain of Vabbi last night. (And I can remember this because everytime I was completing an event I was solo and when I finally saw other players around MPs or WPs I was like "Oh other people are here")

Archived