[not so serious topic] What if you could choose a gw2 profession for IRL ? - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[not so serious topic] What if you could choose a gw2 profession for IRL ?

2>

Comments

• Hynax.9536Hynax.9536 Member ✭✭✭

Though it is a class i've not played yet i would probably take Thief. Wanna something? just take it with your invisibility no one will ever know. Wanna get rid of someone? Our deadeye friends are masters of one hit/one shot. Wanna run from that awkward situation? Invisible we go! :p

• asterix.9614asterix.9614 Member ✭✭✭

@anninke.7469 said:
    Ranger. Then I could have a stupidly carefree pet that has no self-preservation instinct… wait, I already have one… :)

hahaha xD

• I would be many professions. Warrior, Guardian, Ranger, Thief, even Engineer and Elementalist. I don't like Necromancer but I would be one just to defy death ;)

• Warrior.. "To crush your enemies.., see them driven before you.., and hear the lamentation of their women." ("(>___<)")

• Im already an Engineer in real life, but i would like to be a revenant only because i like traveling, then go into the mists.

i like that thing of interdimensional realms.

Fall down seven times, get up eight.

• Question.
    If you where to pick revenant, wouldnt you automaticly gain the abilities of every other proffession as long as a prominent one of each is dead ?
    if so revenant would be the ultimate win since you get everything.

• Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭

you heard of Netflix and chill?
    Well this is Mesmer and chill. Clone go to work for me. Clone drive Uber for me.

• takatsu.9416takatsu.9416 Member ✭✭✭

Mesmer, so many times I've wanted clones to deal with situations I didn't want to be a part of, or just disappear with invisibility, or teleport and travel very quickly

• MyPuppy.8970MyPuppy.8970 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'd multiclass. El/M.

• Elementalist.
    Without a shadow of doubt, for me.
    It would be absolutely awesome to be able to summon the elements.

• @Lucas.3718 said:
    Question.
    If you where to pick revenant, wouldnt you automaticly gain the abilities of every other proffession as long as a prominent one of each is dead ?
    if so revenant would be the ultimate win since you get everything.

Only problem with revenant is conversing with the voices in your head. I guess you could wear a bluetooth all the time and just seem rude

• Bassdeff.1895Bassdeff.1895 Member ✭✭✭

Although I hate the class in game, if I had to pick a profession in real life it would be Mesmer.

• Mesmer

Get 3 jobs. Send clones to do the jobs. Sit home and relax and play games. ..... Profit.

• Elementalist would def be my top choice. The versatility being able to control the elements (plus more esoteric element combos with weaver) would be fantastic.

Australia's fires, begone!
    Climate Change Crisis, begone (inb4 I made it worse).

Not to mention all the every-day issues one could solve.

• Nestle stealing all your drinkable water? Not a problem, make so much that the water-selling industry collapses!
    • Police throwing tear-gas to prevent protesters? Blow that kitten right back at them.
    • Shovelling snow is irritating? Tell that snow to get off your driveway!
    • Want to grow a garden but your soil is kitten? Use earth and water magic to create the perfect soil conditions (perhaps with a little fire magic on some organic essence)! Heck, help out your local farmers and get more food growing.
    • Housing prices too high? Create or shift the elements in the dirt and surroundings to create houses!
    • Flooding? Tell it to kitten off!

You could just go on and on with the applications of control over the elements.

My second choice would probably be necromancer. Control of life and death has its own benefits. Commune with spirits of the dead past to learn more about the history of the world! Visit a hospital and use your plague signet to lift the diseases off of the sick and deliver them onto the people who shouldn't be around anymore. Or just cleanse them to heal yourself. Control of darkness would be pretty handy as well. I hear shadows are everywhere!

Do you want a balanced GW2? Then you are obliged to unironically agree with this suggestion!

• Westenev.5289Westenev.5289 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'd probably take mesmer, since they can:

A) Warp reality.
    B) Create portals.
    C) Disguise (or polymorph) themselves or others into anyone or anything.
    D) Create temporary clones or objects.
    E) Turn invisible.
    F) They don't need to get dressed in the morning (according to Kasmeer)

• Ranger hands down! To be able to commune with the very fabric of nature would be intense. I imagine that “taming” a beast wither Ranger magic involves emotional and symbiotic connections that would alter your perceptions of the world. The enhancement of your reflexes, to have no fear of any creature, to summon natural and celestial energies, where do I sign up? 🐺🍄🌝

"There is little love for those of my kind in this place, yet I am here to help save them all. To those who matter, actions speak louder than words and my actions shall echo across this city for eternity until all recognize the honor of the Tengu race." ~ Talon Silverwing

• Necromancer... Sending my minions to the grocery store and get me some food would be always a fun thing to watch.

• Kuulpb.5412Kuulpb.5412 Member ✭✭✭

Necromancer, My luck sucks so may as well get life to gut me too.

• Ranger: Plant things and make them grow - EVERYWHERE! Live in the wild among animals!