Backbreaker 16 & 17 [vid]

Justine.6351

@Aeolus.3615 said:eheh those players were paying to have full dps builds and not blocking/dodging telegraphed skills, good music for the video tho.

True,Maybe we can do a collaborative vid where you commentate playing vs a hammer rev and what to anticipate to dodge/block/interrupt. Then we can post it on wvw forum so people can throw a temper tantrum like usual rofl. I have some time this Sunday if you want to.

@Justine.6351 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:eheh those players were paying to have full dps builds and not blocking/dodging telegraphed skills, good music for the video tho.

True,Maybe we can do a collaborative vid where you commentate playing vs a hammer rev and what to anticipate to dodge/block/interrupt. Then we can post it on wvw forum so people can throw a temper tantrum like usual rofl. I have some time this Sunday if you want to.

Yah, I can imagine something like remove rev hammer from game cause we play scourge meta.

The guild I play with atm when we see more numbers stacked and with more scourges sometimes the number of scourges is almost our group size, we actually tend to increase in zerker jalis revs... yeah they hate and bail after that.