Living World magazine Issue 1 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Living World magazine Issue 1

Daniel Handler.4816Daniel Handler.4816 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 17, 2019 in Lore

https://s3.amazonaws.com/guildwars2.com_uploads/livingworldmagazine/icebroodsaga_magazine_EN/5-6/index.html

Is this their way of saying we read the forums? It has the second domains, comments on Jormag's gender, questions how long Kralkatorrik was mad, and posits whether Aurene will be able to eat more of the spectrum. I welcome Gorrik lampshading things this forum has discussed but I do hope most of this information is also present in game to some capacity .

Comments

• Destiny's Pledge by Snargle Goldclaw just hilarious tho XD

• Tukaram.8256Tukaram.8256 Member ✭✭✭

I am just wondering if there is a better copy to be read. The web page is semi-legible, the PDF looks like a blurry scanned paper mag. They may be the look they are going for, but it is illegible.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tukaram.8256 said:
    I am just wondering if there is a better copy to be read. The web page is semi-legible, the PDF looks like a blurry scanned paper mag. They may be the look they are going for, but it is illegible.

Are you clicking on each section of a page to magnify it? If you do that, it's fully legible

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭

surely they read, Bangar as next villain was suggested by Konig months ago.

main pvp: Khel the Undead(power reaper).

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.