[Suggestion] Content Guide: Disable scouts and hearts after map completion

Embered.5089

So I noticed in the PoF maps (might happen in other maps too; I just didn't notice) that after achieving map completion, my Content Guide will still point at scouts and hearts after daily reset. Can there be an additional option under Content Guide to disable scouts and repeatable hearts in a map if the map has been completed?

• 1 month later...

I would like to see "Disable Events, Personal Story and Hearts" as an option in the Content Guide even before map completion. This would be useful when I am completing a map in the new zones and have completed the hearts, but as still looking for a few POIs/WPs/Vistas. When I come back to that map after reset, the (now incomplete) hearts once again are what the content guide is directing me towards. I would like to see the guide not show me Hearts or Scouts when this option is selected.

I wanted this since PoF.I never played Living World areas until after PoF so I didn't know reset hearts was a thing. I hate it when I'm trying to complete the map or even looking for events and I just can't because it's leading me to the hearts which in the end I have to keep redoing over and over again just to get the guide to work.It's not fun. It's tedious.Let me do the hearts when I want to after I complete them, but don't hijack my guide button because there's no option to say "I did this heart already".I like PoF, but this is one reason why I've mostly been back to the Core Maps after finishing PoF.

Archived