LADY Kasmeer Meade — Guild Wars 2 Forums

LADY Kasmeer Meade

ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 18, 2019 in Lore

im the only one notice the title? or her NPC was named that way before(the "Lady" title) and i didnt notice?
its something related to her family status restoration(i cant remember if was some LS2/LS3/LS4 chapter the issue was bring to the table)

main pvp: Khel the Undead(power reaper).

Comments

• Konig Des Todes.2086Konig Des Todes.2086 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 18, 2019

She regained her family status, thus regained the title of Lady, back in Season 2. She's been called "Lady Kasmeer Meade" ever since.

She was only ever "Kasmeer Meade" in Season 1 and the first half of Season 2. Unless typical consistent inconsistency took root with ArenaNet naming NPCs again.

All these squares make a circle.

• @Konig Des Todes.2086 said:
    She regained her family status, thus regained the title of Lady, back in Season 2. She's been called "Lady Kasmeer Meade" ever since.

She was only ever "Kasmeer Meade" in Season 1 and the first half of Season 2. Unless typical consistent inconsistency took root with ArenaNet naming NPCs again.

Don't forget even getting a new hair style in this new storyline that does make her look more elegant to go with that title.

• @EdwinLi.1284 said:

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

Don't forget even getting a new hair style in this new storyline that does make her look more elegant to go with that title.

She's had that hairstyle since her wardrobe update in Season 3.

• EdwinLi.1284EdwinLi.1284 Member ✭✭
    edited September 18, 2019

@EdwinLi.1284 said:

She's had that hairstyle since her wardrobe update in Season 3.

Check her appearance again, they updated her hair style again in this Storyline.

Season 3..
    293px-Kasmeer_Meade_%28PoF%29.jpg

to

This episode
    269px-Kasmeer_Meade.jpg

• Engal.6359Engal.6359 Member ✭✭✭

Ah yes, the famous reverse pigtails. Go right down over they eyes. Its like a rev headband but free!

I legit thought it was a bug when I saw it.

• I think it's probably just Kasmeer hasn't been present as much lately in the latter chunks of S4, so when she appeared we notice things. Like I for a second too a moment and went "Wait, is Marjory's outfit normally got those teal bits?"

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.