Would be nice,

Bast.7253

To get some of these beautiful trees added as decorations in the guild hall. And some of the Aurene branded and crystalline branded trees and assets too.

It's nice getting any at all, but we've needed some more non-potted plant variations for awhile. I think we got the Grenth tree in Dragonfall so I was kind of hopeful with this one but no dice yet.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Have you seen the Guild Hall Decorations that are on offer in the map?

Never mind, just saw what was on offer, and they aren't what you are looking for.

Though, one of them is free. :)

Uh, which one is free? Because everything I'm seeing is like 300 map currency?

There's only like one more I haven't unlocked, the helipad one.

@TheMaverick.6104 said:There are already ascalonian trees available as decorations. Autumn colored... not sure this is what you look for.

Yeah, those are my go to. But that means no variation. I’d hope for a larger variation than just basic green trees, palm trees, and ascalonian trees.

Some cherry blossoms, the nice big trunked trees you see in this map, the desert trees you see in sand swept. Would love to be able to make the environment look more natural than just putting the same three tree types everywhere.

I mean really I’d love another guild hall this season but that’s probably impossible.

Something that uses some of the bitter frost assets like the geyser area, maybe some forgotten jotun ruins, the huge trees in bitter frost with maybe some tree houses for the actual upgradable structures. Some enchanted forest style guild hall filled with snow and Aurenes brand. Maybe some hidden cavern areas and a nice deep lake and such.

Windswept is pretty but it just didn’t give me that same sense of awe that I got from gilded hollow and lost precipice, and with the area were in now I feel like they could have a lot of fun and be really creative with it. Everything from snow, to old ascalon ruins, to Aurenes brand, to even lush floating land masses like you’d see in verdant cascades.

A pipe dream but I know if I had half the talent some of these map artists have I’d have a blast.