Rytlock dies! - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Rytlock dies!

2>

Comments

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Cynder.2509 said:
    Or Bangar and Rytlock fight with eachother. Then Rytlock is hanging down a cliff trying to pull himself up again and Bangar steps before him, bend over and Rytlock asks "Imperator! Help me!" Then Bangar bends over, grabs Rytlock's arms, stares deeply and evil into his eyes and only says "Long live Rytlock Brimstone!" before throwing him off the cliff where he falls into a horde of Dolyaks running from danger.

    Okay, I go back into my corner. ^^

    Well if he does have the high ground...

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Cynder.2509 said:
    Or Bangar and Rytlock fight with eachother. Then Rytlock is hanging down a cliff trying to pull himself up again and Bangar steps before him, bend over and Rytlock asks "Imperator! Help me!" Then Bangar bends over, grabs Rytlock's arms, stares deeply and evil into his eyes and only says "Long live Rytlock Brimstone!" before throwing him off the cliff where he falls into a horde of Dolyaks running from danger.

    Okay, I go back into my corner. ^^

    Well if he does have the high ground...

    Bangar shouldn't underestimate Rytlock power.

  • Rognik.2579Rognik.2579 Member ✭✭✭

    @bobbles.5940 said:
    Rytlock will be the new Kahn Uhr

    "Don't want the job" If he doesn't want to lead Blood Legion, could you imagine the headache leading all the charr legions would have? He'd be totally Logan'd, being at a desk job and only on the front lines during big climactic battles.

    @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Cynder.2509 said:
    Or Bangar and Rytlock fight with eachother. Then Rytlock is hanging down a cliff trying to pull himself up again and Bangar steps before him, bend over and Rytlock asks "Imperator! Help me!" Then Bangar bends over, grabs Rytlock's arms, stares deeply and evil into his eyes and only says "Long live Rytlock Brimstone!" before throwing him off the cliff where he falls into a horde of Dolyaks running from danger.

    Okay, I go back into my corner. ^^

    Well if he does have the high ground...

    The Charr Khan-Ur. Coming in 2020. Disney live-action remake in 2045.

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Rognik.2579 said:

    @bobbles.5940 said:
    Rytlock will be the new Kahn Uhr

    "Don't want the job" If he doesn't want to lead Blood Legion, could you imagine the headache leading all the charr legions would have? He'd be totally Logan'd, being at a desk job and only on the front lines during big climactic battles.

    @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Cynder.2509 said:
    Or Bangar and Rytlock fight with eachother. Then Rytlock is hanging down a cliff trying to pull himself up again and Bangar steps before him, bend over and Rytlock asks "Imperator! Help me!" Then Bangar bends over, grabs Rytlock's arms, stares deeply and evil into his eyes and only says "Long live Rytlock Brimstone!" before throwing him off the cliff where he falls into a horde of Dolyaks running from danger.

    Okay, I go back into my corner. ^^

    Well if he does have the high ground...

    The Charr Khan-Ur. Coming in 2020. Disney live-action remake in 2045.

    Just in time for Cantha

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • Rytlock honestly would only take the position of Kahn-Ur if it lets him one-on-one something big and tough and then force the paperwork onto everyone else. I'm fond of the big guy, but he's not the best at responsibility.

  • "The Great Traveler" Rytlock is too controversial among his fellow Charrs to be considered as potential Khan-Ur, in my opinion.

  • Honestly, it would be too generic for another Eir moment a la Rytlock. If anything, I'd be more surprised if Rytlock did end up being Kahn-Ur. Especially considering the fact that Rytlock already has issues with his position as Tribune of the Blood Legion. He genuinely doesn't want to rise into the ranks, he just prefers the smell of the battlefield above all else and Kahn-Ur basically sounds like a president like job.

  • Poormany.4507Poormany.4507 Member ✭✭✭

    Nah, pretty sure Crecia's going to end up Khan-Ur after Bangar gets icebrooded (maybe a very small chance for Ryland, but he seems to be being set up to either die or replace Rylock if the latter dies). Rytlock becoming Khan-Ur would just be Logan 2.0 and management/keeping tabs on everyone seems much more like Crecia's type of thing.

  • DietPepsi.4371DietPepsi.4371 Member ✭✭✭

    What with us having recently lost Rox to the Olmakhan, I'd love to have Crecia join the crew, but I guess it makes sense she would need to stay behind and keep things running smoothly.

    You stand to benefit more from making friends than you do making enemies.

  • Revolution.5409Revolution.5409 Member ✭✭✭

    Smodur will be the new kahn-ur, probably the best charr character in the game, he has been able to face battles with flame legion and ghosts, he has strengthened his position as ascalon emperor without wars, he will not have all the territories of blood legion but surely Iron legion is technologically much more advanced thanks to him.

  • Malice for Khan-Ur. She promotes peace and hasn't actually been in a situation of her territory being surrounded by enemies like Smodur.

    Crecia will become Blood Imperator after Bangar dies. Torga will replace Malice as Ash Imperator.

    So I would hope for.

    All these squares make a circle.
    All these squares make a circle.
    All these squares make a circle.

  • Revolution.5409Revolution.5409 Member ✭✭✭

    @Konig Des Todes.2086 said:
    Malice for Khan-Ur. She promotes peace and hasn't actually been in a situation of her territory being surrounded by enemies like Smodur.

    I think it's wrong here, Smodur and Malice are on good terms and not enemies, both wanted to sign for peace with the humans the only annoyed was bangar who was forced to sign for the other two if I'm not mistaken :)

  • @Konig Des Todes.2086 said:
    Malice for Khan-Ur. She promotes peace and hasn't actually been in a situation of her territory being surrounded by enemies like Smodur.

    The problem is, she also has no experience with the other leaders of Tyria. To them she's an unknown variable, and a known spy. They will be too on guard. But Smodur as Khan-Ur, he has worked with the other leaders and met with them before, he's well known, and rather willing to do things out of the goodness of his heart (at least in the eyes of the other leaders). He can easily work with the other leaders, and Malice...can hide in the shadows nearby obtaining secrets beneficial to the Charr.

  • Konig Des Todes.2086Konig Des Todes.2086 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2, 2019

    @RyuDragnier.9476 said:

    @Konig Des Todes.2086 said:
    Malice for Khan-Ur. She promotes peace and hasn't actually been in a situation of her territory being surrounded by enemies like Smodur.

    The problem is, she also has no experience with the other leaders of Tyria. To them she's an unknown variable, and a known spy. They will be too on guard. But Smodur as Khan-Ur, he has worked with the other leaders and met with them before, he's well known, and rather willing to do things out of the goodness of his heart (at least in the eyes of the other leaders). He can easily work with the other leaders, and Malice...can hide in the shadows nearby obtaining secrets beneficial to the Charr.

    Malice is the one who negotiated with Almorra and Jennah to broker the deal with Smodur for the Claw of the Khan-Ur.

    She may not have attended the Central Tyrian "World" Summit in S2, but I'd say she's got experience with them.

    All these squares make a circle.
    All these squares make a circle.
    All these squares make a circle.

  • Perhaps Rytlock is the icebrood charr we see in the trailer. The icebrood charr in the tailer looks exactly like rytlock - sohothin. Maybe Jormag creates an ice construct that looks like him. I believe this because it could be some kind of mirror thing where rytlock has to fight himself. Just a thought

  • perilisk.1874perilisk.1874 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @ErikTheTyrant.4527 said:
    Perhaps Rytlock is the icebrood charr we see in the trailer. The icebrood charr in the tailer looks exactly like rytlock - sohothin. Maybe Jormag creates an ice construct that looks like him. I believe this because it could be some kind of mirror thing where rytlock has to fight himself. Just a thought

    There's another charr that looks a lot like Rytlock.

  • Poormany.4507Poormany.4507 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 4, 2019

    @perilisk.1874 said:

    @ErikTheTyrant.4527 said:
    Perhaps Rytlock is the icebrood charr we see in the trailer. The icebrood charr in the tailer looks exactly like rytlock - sohothin. Maybe Jormag creates an ice construct that looks like him. I believe this because it could be some kind of mirror thing where rytlock has to fight himself. Just a thought

    There's another charr that looks a lot like Rytlock.

    The icebrood Charr in the trailer looks way more like Ryland to me at first glance than Rytlock or Bangar. Could just be a generic model though, but with the direction the story's going, I wouldn't be surprised if Ryland becomes a major icebrood champion and has to fight Rytlock directly.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.