Hatched chili home instance node bugged?

@Yol.1685 said:I got 2 from the node a couple of hours ago, and was surprised to see it contributed to the chilli harvesting achievement (even though the home instance isn't in Grothmar). Didn't like that the cost of the node went up by 10 gold.....

It's odd that they halved the Volatile Magic price from 10,000 to 5,000 and increased the gold price but I don't mind that.

I got 2 on the first day, haven't harvested yet today.

It's strange that most home instance nodes have a boosted drop rate (for example, the Mistborn Mote home instance node drops 3 Motes instead of the 1 you get in the wild) but this node seems to be identical to the nodes in the map and give a variable number of chillis, that may be a bug though.

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Yol.1685 said:I got 2 from the node a couple of hours ago, and was surprised to see it contributed to the chilli harvesting achievement (even though the home instance isn't in Grothmar). Didn't like that the cost of the node went up by 10 gold.....

It's odd that they halved the Volatile Magic price from 10,000 to 5,000 and increased the gold price but I don't mind that.

I got 2 on the first day, haven't harvested yet today.

It's strange that most home instance nodes have a boosted drop rate (for example, the Mistborn Mote home instance node drops 3 Motes instead of the 1 you get in the wild) but this node seems to be identical to the nodes in the map and give a variable number of chillis, that may be a bug though.

Perhaps having it variable is the reason in the change in the price....if it's going to drop anywhere from 1 - 4 then you don't need to charge 10/50, and I look at 5/60 as a reduction in cost relatively speaking.