Glyph of reaping not working in guild halls

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:The Glyph of Reaping should work in guild halls. We're working on a fix for that.

Stephane, I would like to report too about The Reaper Sickle which bought from karma, it doesn't work on Flax Verdant Brink, strange thing is my friend use the skyscale hatchling reaper tool and it still working, it's just the karma tool not working properly. Please investigate, thank you.

@Laughatdoom.6573 said:This works in guildhalls now, haven't tried if it works in home instances.

Only works in home instances for the instance owner. If you let anyone else farm your instance, they can only harvest one node at a time. As far as I am concerned, they need to continue working on this. While I am glad they have restored some functionality, this limitation for instance sharing is not a proper solution to the original ascended harvesting issue.

@"Matze.8429" said:Hope they fix IT otherwise this glyph is useless to meMe too. patch notes say "Disabled the Glyph of Reaping in instances for players who are not instance owners." WTF. WHY???? It was working fine before they disabled it for everyone . bought 6 skyscale hatchling tools 3 for each of my 2 accounts specifically for use in home instance.

@arkenstone.7896 said:

@"Matze.8429" said:Hope they fix IT otherwise this glyph is useless to meMe too. patch notes say "Disabled the Glyph of Reaping in instances for players who are not instance owners." kitten. WHY???? It was working fine before they disabled it for everyone . bought 6 skyscale hatchling tools 3 for each of my 2 accounts specifically for use in home instance.

I bought 24 of them to use and this is an unacceptable change. Except for logging in to one account to do the story, I haven't been playing much at all. That's how big of a deal breaker this is to me.