Bound by Blood achievements feedback

Mewcifer.5198

There are 2 story achievements that are out of instance and can be easily missed if you were not aware or prepared for them, like the "Always Time for Taimi" achievement from Path of Fire. This makes going back to try and get them more of a pain, since just hopping into the required instance is not an option. It forces you to replay all the way up to that part which is needlessly tedious.

So the feedback I would like to give based on my opinion is: In future releases, avoid having more achievements like this.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:The cub achievement where you have to say the right thing is pretty annoying too. You have to get on another character and get back to that part of the story. Its not like going to a specific story instance and retrying.

You can just replay the story on the same character. It's not like the story was all that long in order to get to those two.

@Irbis.4932 said:I find it strange that they made the meta ach require 54 achievements (previous max was 38). That is a lot for a 'prologue' :#

There are a lot of achievements in this episode, which I consider a good thing, but I think people are getting so hung up on the fact they called this a prologue, which in this case is just a dress up name for an episode, that they somehow seem to think it is going to have less content that previous episodes. This was a full blown episode of content, and having the option to 'Replay this episode' is another clue that nothing has really changed here...