One of the PvP players at the back

Magnito.6187

• ATs are still bugging out aswell

I've played two of them in the last week, in the first one we got into finals and then the other team got stuck in semis and had to be manually unstuck by a dev that was informed. By the time they got out, some of them had already logged off and we got a freewin in the final. And then today in the one it said "waiting for opponent", but our team didn't even show up in the list. The AT then progressed and finished without us, with just 3 quarterfinals. And In another one I didn't play but saw in the interface, both teams had "lost" the final...

Meanwhile the stickied thread above says that fixes might already have been live last month. Obviously that was never explained or corrected.

@"Magnito.6187" said:But what's going to happen to C.I. ?

Chaotic Interruption: This trait has been re-worked and now reduces the cooldown of one of your weapon abilities by 5 seconds when you interrupt a foe.

As per the potential balance patch thread posted by an Anet employee

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/85188/potential-future-balance-changes

Potentially pretty good but not as busted as the old CI. Imagine a 5 second reduction on blurred frenzy or if there's no ICD chaos storm might just refresh itself.

CI issue is one of the biggest failures of anet balance system. Trait was bugged as hell in my opinion (and i love mesmer with all its builds) and should be balanced(Although there are far worse immobilize traits that have been abused and never touched ).

But removing a trait from spvp and not reworking for more than a month? I mean come on. How many times did we suffer from this slow balancing? A gm trait of a profession is "disabled" in a game mode. There have been already incidents like that (weaver trait bug) and anet still acts so slow.

@Tycura.1982 said:

Chaotic Interruption: This trait has been re-worked and now reduces the cooldown of one of your weapon abilities by 5 seconds when you interrupt a foe.

Potentially pretty good but not as busted as the old CI. Imagine a 5 second reduction on blurred frenzy or if there's no ICD chaos storm might just refresh itself.Wow, imagine BF being actually good and not self root no damage skill... wait, chaos with a SWORD?

@praqtos.9035 said:

Potentially pretty good but not as busted as the old CI. Imagine a 5 second reduction on blurred frenzy or if there's no ICD chaos storm might just refresh itself.Wow, imagine BF being actually good and not self root no damage skill... wait, chaos with a SWORD?

Yolo

@Tycura.1982 said:

YoloI'm confused ... what is that supposed to mean? :confused:

@praqtos.9035 said:

YoloI'm confused ... as mes main I cant imagine this tait even remotely being good, everyone would just get BD for consistency

I dunno could be pretty good with no ICD. As for sword with chaos, when Chrono was a real class Chronotank used sword with chaos.

@Tycura.1982 said:

YoloI'm confused ... as mes main I cant imagine this tait even remotely being good, everyone would just get BD for consistency

I dunno could be pretty good with no ICD. As for sword with chaos, when Chrono was a real class Chronotank used sword with chaos.Chrono is dead and not coming back, seems to be abandoned forever. Chrono bunker used sword only during HoT if I remember right and BF wasnt trash as it is now.If this trait would give boons on interrupt like old one, I would think about theorycrafting with it, but without any other benefits, its pretty garbage trait imo. We will see soon tm.