(Spoiler) (Audio) Missing Legion Cheer?

Donari.5237

I don't know if this is intended or not, but when Bangar calls out each Legion in turn to shout and cheer, I cannot hear a thing on Flame's turn. Ditto in the concert. Lots of raaar and hou! from the others, dead silence from Flame. It makes lore sense that they wouldn't be full of bravado right now but then I think there'd be something mentioned, some reaction from various NPCs to their silence. Instead the speeches and music go on exactly as if they had bellowed something out.

So I'm wondering if there's a missing (or very low volume) audio file or if they are supposed to just keep their mouths shut in these moments.

When I did the event earlier I was standing on the stage watching the crowd and I'm pretty sure there was only a single Flame Legion member who responded to the call. It was audible, but very much a single voice compared to maybe a dozen for the others, so I think it's intentional and the band just move past it as an awkward moment.

By design, I believe.This is in keeping with the story. The muffled response to the call outs of the Flame Legion speaks to the fact that there were barely any of them in attendance at the ceremony and the concert. It also speaks to the fact that after years of war with the other legions they just aren't very popular among the Char as a whole.