Heart of the Khan-Ur?

Ashantara.8731

Thank you! :) So not worth the trouble. Yet another recycling of the ghostly infusion.

Actually, the Heart of the Khan-Ur infusion seems to be a golden glow washing over the character's body, like embers burning through wood. It's a fair bit different than the ghostly infusion. The poofy white glow from behind the character in that .gif is from several legendary trinkets (which, for some reason, the player did not remove before recording).

Thank you! :) So not worth the trouble. Yet another recycling of the ghostly infusion.

Actually, the Heart of the Khan-Ur infusion seems to be a golden glow washing over the character's body, like embers burning through wood. It's a fair bit different than the ghostly infusion.
  1. Yes, I saw the glow, of course.
  2. Ah, the vapor is not part of it? Good to know. :)

Actually, the Heart of the Khan-Ur infusion seems to be a golden glow washing over the character's body, like embers burning through wood. It's a fair bit different than the ghostly infusion. The poofy white glow from behind the character in that .gif is from several legendary trinkets (which, for some reason, the player did not remove before recording).

Damn it!! Another one that’s useless. With the white glow it was useful as I’d actually be able to see it. But if it’s only the skin effect it’s yet another infusions that’s a waste cause after like 2 skin altering ones They stack together and you can’t see them anymore. So there’s no point in getting this, damn :(

@"deffy.1320" said:an infusion where u have to be armorless to see it hmmm makes it pointless....

I am still waiting for the Rime-Rimmed breather to finally be made into an infusion and the lovely sparkles from the Teal Branded Mist to be made into one. Those are infusions I would definitely want to get. All those skin-changers or the vapor ones (or "stinky fumes", as I prefer to call them ;) ) - no, thank you.

@Plok.5873 said:Oh marvelous, another visual khannoyance. Pardon.I'd pay gems for a client-side FX stacking switch or limiter. I'm perfectly fine with people enjoying stacking FX, as long as my poor visual centre isn't stressed with the outcome.

Use low or lowest setting on character models and you won't see it (or at least much less of it). I don't care for all the visual clutter either. Not necessary to look good. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised last night to get a whispered compliment on my mesmer (from someone with all sorts of glow). She simply has the mist set from Dragonfall (not the blooming). Of course, didn't hurt that I'd just landed on my Shimmerwing too. They loved the color choice. :)