IF you could kill off one of the NPC who would it be?

Oh boy, another Braham hate thread. :scream:

I don't think I'd kill off any character, at least, not yet. There are characters (like Rox, and to a lesser extent, Kasmeer and Jory) who appear so infrequently I wouldn't notice if they went missing in the mists. There are also some characters who I miss if they went missing (CANACH, WHERE ART THAU?!). But, for now, I don't wish death upon anyone.

@SinisterSlay.6973 said:Then more when she backstabbed us.

Caithe never backstabbed us. She saw saving the egg as her personal Wyld Hunt, something she thought only she could accomplish. Also, Mordremoth was playing with her mind, so not her fault for not being able to judge the situation appropriately.

@DoRi Silvia.4159 said:If you had a choice to kill off one of the characters who it be and why?

Rytlock. So annoyed by his voice.

@DoRi Silvia.4159 said:Basically as the title statesIf you had a choice to kill off one of the characters who it be and why?

My choice would be to delete Brahammummas boy, spoilt and emotionally fragile especially during S4 (which im sure ANET was intending)

Braham. Not very smart, not very sympathetic. Not much of a backstory besides being Eir's son... He's like that guy who likes you but you don't really care about, and sticks with you even though you've never asked for it, at a point where it gets annoying.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@SinisterSlay.6973 said:Then more when she backstabbed us.

Caithe never backstabbed us. She saw saving the egg as her personal Wyld Hunt, something she thought only she could accomplish. Also, Mordremoth was playing with her mind, so not her fault for not being able to judge the situation appropriately.

@DoRi Silvia.4159 said:If you had a choice to kill off one of the characters who it be and why?

Rytlock. So annoyed by his voice.

Canach had no such issue. He was a loyal friend.

-editNot sure how to delete an accidental double post

I dunno all the modern team is pretty forgettable... Only one i like is Taimi.

The rest are very over acted or really really boring, i'm following season 2 now and i can say holy hell is it bad, between the lackluster characters and the over tooled enemies its not remotely fun to play.. i really hope season 3 and 4 are dramatically better character and mechanics wise..

@Dante.1508 said:I dunno all the modern team is pretty forgettable... Only one i like is Taimi.

The rest are very over acted or really really boring, i'm following season 2 now and i can say holy hell is it bad, between the lackluster characters and the over tooled enemies its not remotely fun to play.. i really hope season 3 and 4 are dramatically better character and mechanics wise..

If you are yet to play through the seasons I would say the same tooI found Season 2 to be long, boring and a chore but Heart of thorns onwards its gets quite interesting

I personally found Path of fire story and Season 4 story really good

@DoRi Silvia.4159 said:

@Dante.1508 said:I dunno all the modern team is pretty forgettable... Only one i like is Taimi.

If you are yet to play through the seasons I would say the same tooI found Season 2 to be long, boring and a chore but Heart of thorns onwards its gets quite interesting

I personally found Path of fire story and Season 4 story really good

I hated HoT with a passion it needs a very big overhaul.. and monsters need their CC toned down before i go back there... That said I've completed HoT on my main i wont be doing it again on my alts.. I started Pof and yes its a lot less insane, needs a lot more waypoints though imo..

Although i haven't gotten far in pof. I decided to go back and complete stuff i missed but i'm really starting to regret my decision..

S2 has dated badly although the overall narrative works even if the dialogue and characters are annoying. Better mechanics will come in later seasons, but the story is unfocused in s3 and less said about S4 the better really by the end. The production values, instances and dialogue do at least improve over time though

As for npcs to kill off, it is a no contest.

Aurene.

Braham.

Now, don't get me wrong. He's a crappy character on his own, but ... well... every group has one, right? No, the reason I'd kill him off is because he's the ONE AND ONLY norn on the team. Humans get two. Charr get two. Sylvari. Asura. All of them get two, but norn get only Braham. And he is an AWFUL example of what makes the norn something more than big, drunk humans.

If the norn are to be represented by only one character, it needs to be a better character than Braham.