[NA][Crystal Desert] Returning Player in CT looking for a PvX Guild

Razinth.6389

Played GW2 since pre-launch off and on, but took a long break a bit after HoT was released. Started playing again off and on a year ago, but getting a quite a bit more serious about the game recently. Still working on getting back into my groove and figuring out the newer builds for the different content in the game. Mostly been focusing on getting Masteries caught up and finishing the LW Seasons. I usually play night and weekends. Looking for a PvX guild that uses Discord (i can listen on VC but do not talk a lot).

hey!I'm part of a small PvX guild that uses Discord but is totally cool with people just listening in. We focus pretty heavily on PvE, but also do WvW from time to time as well just whenever we can get groups together. Our guild currently consists of a mixture of long-time vets and returning players, but we are recruiting for any type :) We are fairly casual, but try to participate in pretty much every bit of content that we can.

We have guild events every friday and saturday at 10PM EST. These can be guild missions, fractal groups, hp trains, wvw, anything really. This weekend we are focusing on the activities in the new map!

Our guild name is Memories or Arah (MoA). If interested or if you have any questions, feel free to ask here or message in-game :)also, we dont have a guild rep requirement or kick for inactivity.