What's coming?!? (you're right, it's another speculation post)

Along with the maps expanding into the Unending Ocean, I think they will roll out the nighttime effects for the Legendary trident Kraitkin as teased.

I want to see better looking breathers; SCUBA tanks with diving gear, rebreathers, or diving helmets.

I hope they bring back the Margonites (associated weapons and armor) from GW1.

What about instability on ice? Either slow starts or sliding to a stop.

I also wouldn't mind a Holder to combine the LW3/4/5 Portal tomes.

Doesn't like a massive amount of the population hate underwater combat, i highly doubt they'd make a whole addition for underwater. And if they do... I really hope they do an overhaul on underwater combat and its skills as a lot of classes are absolutely terrible playing underwater..

@Dante.1508 said:Doesn't like a massive amount of the population hate underwater combat, i highly doubt they'd make a whole addition for underwater. And if they do... I really hope they do an overhaul on underwater combat and its skills as a lot of classes are absolutely terrible playing underwater..

I think it has to do with the content of the story as much as the mechanics.There are quite a lot of skills that simply don't translate to the environment. With that they should add skills to learn underwater combat and advanced movement techniques.

As we finished with Elona, plot about Abbadon is over (according to the Anet words) so Margonites are IMO out of questions - maybe as one level in Fractals. But it would need a lot of model/animation work, skills, etc.

IMO UW combat is more-directional - on the land You have around 8 directions + jumping/dodging, in UW multiply it by many times and translate it to specific DMG, next iterations blah,blah,blah. If there is any plan to improve UW combat/moving/mounts it would take a long time to work on it.

There were few examples of ice effect on the ground, but it's 0-1 choice - sliding or standing. Maybe there would be better to give some slowmotion/delay to movement.

If there would be something like this "Compedium" of LS Tomes it should cost at least the same amount of gems as 3 shared inventory slots. So I guess price should be around 2000 gems for Tome like that. ANet need to have profit for change/solution time and additional for people, who buying/bought shared inventory slot. But IMO there are too many places to TP, more "clicks" needed.

I think, that we need some "New Mechanics Map" like it was with Bloodstone - it's a great map to relax. Maybe something like Multilayer map with 1 Layer/ 1 EP model. For example - in Episode 1 - a ground level, - Episode 2 - skies, Episode 3 - underground. LW2 was great with Dry Top/Silverwastes, with mounts it would be great.

Imagine:

Huge mount - A huge earth-drilling Dino with Quaggan look and You're digging to another chamber with events, ores, treasures. Maybe not UW mount, but something like that? :D

What if Taimi will die and be replaced by Ryland? Hey, pure speculation.

For what going next, it's kinda obvious for me: Bangar and all its followers go see Jormag, they make a kind of treaty with Sons of Svanir. He ask kindly to Jormag if he can join him and earn his elder dragon power. He came back to us as Icebrood charr and its troop too. We have to kill them all.

/!\ I hope this isn't the case. Bangar is bloodthirsty, savage, but not dumb. He led several wars, and surely have the level of a warmaster. He saw how aurene killed the branded devourer in 2 secs.

-> Extreme what is this plot:-Taimi and Ryland are dead, Bangar too.-Taimi and Ryland are ressurected by Aurene branding (cf necrobrand lab, brand can resurect dead)-Bangar stay dead, Rytlock is new imperator WOW.-Jormag and Icebroods are all killed, expunged, kodans can now live peacefully.

I really hope Jhavi Jorasdottir will join dragons watch for a couple reasons

• It would be nice to have a Norn that's not Braham, one that might actually be liked by the majority of players.
  • It would be great paralel for gw1 fans where Jora was a hero
  • It's a character with a lot of unexplored struggles (which is confirmed will be touched upon in icebroodsaga)

I do hope for more underwater content. I think the sinking ship from the trailer is a clue. I don’t think a whole map is required but a repeated heart maybe for people to practice or only once.

Braham and Jhavi will settle down and depart the group happily ever after.

Taimi is installing herself in a golem right now. She will return but she can’t leave the suit.

Rytlock will lead blood and leave the team. Ryland will replace him.

@Whitworth.7259 said:Let's go down. Dooooown. No one ever talks about the subterranean homelands of the Asura. Surely they miss the deep dark.

I've spoke in the past more than enough about asura. Gh decos, further exploration, cities way far better than rata novus with very high advanced technology, suggested extanding rata sum with polymock and adding golem mines levels, adding the cube of rata novus within the map, making it explorable. Even creating an expansion!

But well, I think asura will come after icebrood, here we will deal with charrs + norns, that way they got under the spotlight like sylvari and humans.

Kasmeer event isn't here for nothing, it's the order in which we defeated dragons, and with jormag come primordius so necessarely depths of tyria. Sbubbles isn't here, but this isn't a surprise.

I won't speculate on the specific characters or the contents of an expansion but regarding the next LW episode:

I would assume we're about to meet the remains Braham's guild. I bet Jhavi Jorasdottir will be among them. They won't be happy with him so "the commander" will spend that episode mending them back together. ( Or we'll have to go save them from some trouble, same redemption gimmick, different colors ). Expect the pact base Soulkeeper mentioned she was headed for to be in trouble with Icebrood. We'll also be trying to catch up with the Charr renegades and shore up the pact force while being hampered by the Sons of Svanir/Icebrood. I don't expect we'll see anything of Bangar/Ryland/Braham's bow but their "tracks in the snow" for the time being...

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@mindcircus.1506 said:Every post that has speculated about increased underwater content since core Tyria has been wrong.Let that sink in for a moment.Every last one.

Since core there have been 3 dynamic events added to the game underwater.And one underwater heart got completely removed.

Which one? I'm curious. I don't think it's the aquanian group heart in metrica? At the start inquest + poison cells were underwater instead of in hylek village.

@hugo.4705 said:

@mindcircus.1506 said:Every post that has speculated about increased underwater content since core Tyria has been wrong.Let that sink in for a moment.Every last one.

Since core there have been 3 dynamic events added to the game underwater.And one underwater heart got completely removed.

Which one? I'm curious. I don't think it's the aquanian group heart in metrica? At the start inquest + poison cells were underwater instead of in hylek village.Yeah, that's the one. Although i do not remember it being moved, just Anet removing everything that was in this lake.(iirc that was because at this point in time players at this level simply didn't have any underwater skills yet)