only 1 Hatched Chili from home instance

@AllNightPlayer.1286 said:The Hatched Chili Pepper Bush in my home instance only provided one Hatched Chili. I hope this is a bug. Normally, you get three from LS nodes. Otherwise, it’s a rip off.

I opened a ticket to request a refund and I was told no. I think it's unfair overall. Anet set an expectation that when we buy a node for the home instance in living story we would get three items. It's happened over and over again. This time they changed it without warning or notifying us. They have printed info for merchants that are selling cultural gear, they could have warned us easily enough. They didn't even alter the price and instead of 3 we get 1. If I had known, I wouldn't have paid 60 gold and 10,000 volatile magic. I feel ripped off. I asked if they could either refund or adjust the return on the node and basically got no where. Very disappointed.

@Cierrablue.1246 said:

Hatched Chili Pepper Bush
in my home instance only provided
one
Hatched Chili
. I hope this is a bug. Normally, you get
three
from LS nodes. Otherwise, it’s a rip off.

I opened a ticket to request a refund and I was told no. I think it's unfair overall. Anet set an expectation that when we buy a node for the home instance in living story we would get three items. It's happened over and over again. This time they changed it without warning or notifying us. They have printed info for merchants that are selling cultural gear, they could have warned us easily enough. They didn't even alter the price and instead of 3 we get 1. If I had known, I wouldn't have paid 60 gold and 10,000 volatile magic. I feel ripped off. I asked if they could either refund or adjust the return on the node and basically got no where. Very disappointed.

First, you didn't pay 60 Gold and 10,000 Volatile Magic; you paid 60 Gold and 5,000 Volatile Magic. Also, had you desired, you could have put a buy order on the TP for 30 Gold, for example, and acquired it with that method.

Second, the yield from the Home Instance Node is variable. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Good luck.