mallyx/glint rev pvp

Amityel.5324

I gotta disagree with that... Condi duration is sort of a wasted stat in team fights (which is where a condi rev should be), since everyone is puking out AoE cleanses for their teams. Whereas power will always be useful in any situation, because it covers your damage output against cleanse spam just as your condi's cover your direct damage against toughness stacking/protection.

The end game stats don't segregate them anymore, so it's more difficult to quantify the impact since you can't see the power vs condi dmg numbers at the end of every game anymore, but Condirevs still put out a surprising amount of power damage with Mace and it's chaining. And add in to that that you're probably also running sword for the iframes/chill, so you'll still able to apply some pressure when swapped to your more defensive set.

I mean your power damage in Sage/Leadership isn't going to burst anyone down in a second with only the little bit of ferocity your runes give you, but with the free 40% crit from Invocation and all the Might you're stacking, it does add up. And it's more of a sustain/consistent damage/Celestial Lite play style anyways. I dunno, often you end up top damage tho, unless you've been forced into playing the decap game with the other team's thief for the bulk of the game.

Deadshot, because Rampant Vex: critical hits had a 33% chance to cause torment; if you have a 100% critrical chance (very easy to obtain with deadshot + Roiling Mists + Brutal Momentum) then 1 of each 3 attacks you do add an extra stack of torment. Carrion is decent but barely adds survability for the damage lost, and Viper is also an option but I found Deadshot the best choice for me.

Archived