You know what this games PvP reminds me right now ? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

You know what this games PvP reminds me right now ?

Zoltreez.6435Zoltreez.6435 Member ✭✭✭
edited October 8, 2017 in PVP

Wildstars PvE and PvP.......

anyone who played it knows what im talking about.........

Comments

• Swagg.9236Swagg.9236 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hey, Wildstar's PvE is way better than GW2's PvP or PvE (barring the cancerous gear grind). In fact, it was so good, that Anet shamelessly stole loads of it and threw it into places like fractals. Wildstar PvP was always a joke, though, and yeah, GW2 is definitely "the ground is lava" now.

• Wildstar had good pvp and it was pretty balanced. Wildstar also had 3v3 arenas. Shame that game never took off.

• Zoltreez.6435Zoltreez.6435 Member ✭✭✭

my Point is the AOE spam.... every single ability is an aoe and in pvp the aoe spam was crazy

but i do realy enjoyed that game sad that it crashed it had a HUGE potential......

Sadly they build too much on Gating stuff and the Hardcore players and it flopped because of that.....

• @Zoltreez.6435 said:

Feels more like SWTOR xD

• @Zoltreez.6435 said:

I enjoyed my time as Engineer in Wildstar tbh, there just wasn't a lot of maps for PvP, basically the capture the flag type one was what everyone queued for.

• Kahrgan.7401Kahrgan.7401 Member ✭✭✭

@Swagg.9236 said:
    Hey, Wildstar's PvE is way better than GW2's PvP or PvE (barring the cancerous gear grind). In fact, it was so good, that Anet shamelessly stole loads of it and threw it into places like fractals. Wildstar PvP was always a joke, though, and yeah, GW2 is definitely "the ground is lava" now.

Holy kitten, the ground IS lava now.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.