SB doesnt waste Adrenaline, why cant Core warrior?

nicknamenick.2437

Core:If you have 19 adrenaline and use burst you do lvl 1 burst and lost 19 adrenaline.

SB:If you have 19 adrenaline and use burst you do lvl 1 burst and lost 10 adrenaline, so you still have your 9 adrenaline.(wich why its so damn easy to spam F1/F2 on SB)

Core warrior hardly benefits from higher burst skills (not counting traits cause SB can spam burst anyway) so why cant Core warrior has that feature also?At the moment we are right back to Elite > Core again for PvP..

@Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485 said:Simple, spell breaker is capped at 1 bar bursts, so they they use 1 bar max.While core is about saving or using everything for one attack. They are uncapped, its a risk vs reward situation, burst early if needed the risk meaning you will be empty and need to refill.

Well not that simple. If its capped at 1 bar (wich it is ofc) they could have give SB 1 bar max also like berserker.. so you had to choose between f1 or f2. But they didnt and gave SB 2 bars and so you dont loose adrenaline so that you can use both burst skills. Fine by me. But if thats possible they should give core warrior this mechanic also. The difference between burst lvl 1 and 3 are often very low (GS is good example)

You know whats even more weird? Beserker spec is all about burst skills.. well SB can spam faster burst attack then berserker because of this new shared adrenaline bar..

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

@Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485 said:Simple, spell breaker is capped at 1 bar bursts, so they they use 1 bar max.While core is about saving or using everything for one attack. They are uncapped, its a risk vs reward situation, burst early if needed the risk meaning you will be empty and need to refill.

Well not that simple. If its capped at 1 bar (wich it is ofc) they could have give SB 1 bar max also like berserker.. so you had to choose between f1 or f2. But they didnt and gave SB 2 bars and so you dont loose adrenaline so that you can use both burst skills. Fine by me. But if thats possible they should give core warrior this mechanic also. The difference between burst lvl 1 and 3 are often very low (GS is good example)

You know whats even more weird? Beserker spec is all about burst skills.. well SB can spam faster burst attack then berserker because of this new shared adrenaline bar..

you are Wrong. GS are not good example! GS are ONLY example. Take BOW and 1h sword and you will understand why SB have 2 adrenalin skills.

@Rizo.9534 said:

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

you are Wrong. GS are not good example! GS are ONLY example. Take BOW and 1h sword and you will understand why SB have 2 adrenalin skills.

It takes 20 adrenaline more to gain some extra duration on longbow. Aoe is the same nowOften you drop the aoe. Blast in it and be done with it. Ppl dont stand in it the full duration anyway. Before longbown had smaller aoe on lvl1 now its the same.. they also buffed sword lvl1.. lvl1 and lvl3 sword are just minor extra bleeding.. you better off using your burst then wait before you get 20 extra adrenaline..

Same goes for all burst skills..In the time you gain 20 extra adrenaline you could have used your lvl1 on both weapons. Wich is allot more effective. In many situations.

And yes gs is the best example of it.Hammer same.. same leap just 1 extra cc duration compared to lvl1 and lvl3.. same dmg same leap.. etc.. 1 extra sec for 20adrenaline?? Lol give me a break. Use your lvl1 and continue your cc rotation.. totally useless to wait for 20 extra adrenaline.

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

SB is designed to chain 2-3 bursts back to back, that is why ir is limited to 1 bar usage, but has 2 bars.

@Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485 said:

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

SB is designed to chain 2-3 bursts back to back, that is why ir is limited to 1 bar usage, but has 2 bars.

Y i know why Sb is like that. Thats not my point from this topic. My point is why cant core have the same mechanic so you dont waste adrenaline.

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

Y i know why Sb is like that. Thats not my point from this topic. My point is why cant core have the same mechanic so you dont waste adrenaline.

What do you want? 6 bars but you can only use a maxiumum of 3?

@Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

more like if you have 23 adrenaline you use burst, you have 3 left..it's like energy right? when rev use a skill, they don't completely use all their energy

@Lighter.5631 said:

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

more like if you have 23 adrenaline you use burst, you have 3 left..it's like energy right? when rev use a skill, they don't completely use all their energy

This..

@Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485 said:like i said, warrior uses ALL adrenaline in one attack, over or not

y i know how it is now, i am not from yesterday, but it would be allot better if Core does get this new way of adrenaline also so you dont waste that much adrenaline..

Soon Warrior will get nerfed because of SB.. and you could bet that its going to affect Core warrior also.. making Core trash again for PvP where BS already is allot more better then Core.

Archived