Why are we still play WvW? Just to suffer?

kirk.7984

Dear Anet.I can't take this anymore.

1. Sever Link Problem.Yeah. Yall try to make the less population to have fun with large sever. But you know what. It not! Right now it like 1 sever fighting with 3-4 sever at the same time. There's almost noplayers from co-op sever come to help in WvW at all. and more worse is Main Guild always transfer to the co-op sever that join with strong sever to have fun for 3 month and do it againand again. Is this your plan all along Anet? To make players transfer every 3 month to give your they time and money? If it real. you evil than EA.
  2. Sever Link with WvW ranking point.I think this problem is already too late to fix. Because you use ranking point to link the weak sever with the strong sever right? It should going well...IF THE POINT IS COUNT AND RESETEVERY TIME YOU CHANGE SEVER LINK!!! NOT USE THE RANKING POINT THAT HAVE A POINT OF 5 YEARS TO DO THE SEVER LINK!!! Because IF!!! some sever got a problem like mainguild transfer to other sever and got wrack for about 3 month. They best hope is to w8 for new guild to move in Or sever link change right? BUT!! then ranking point of they sever is toohigh. so when sever link change.They always got a sh*tty sever to co-op with. And they will continue get wrack for the next 3 month with no fun at all.....
  3. Two Sever gang-bang One sever.This problem is happen since the first day of WvW. Yeah. Yall try to make the war have more fun with 3 sever fight with each other. But be real here....It not the way yall think. Mostly be likeone sever that have less power to fight all 24H gona get bully by 2 sever day and night. Just think like this The Red is weak sever and Blue and Green bully Red. WhenRed try to fight back Green. Blue come and take all the tower they can get from red while they fighting with green.And then Red try to push blue back. Then green invade from the otherside and take what left of the red side. So tell me. If you are Red that get bully from 2 sever 24H what fun in this? and don't mention of Maguuma sever that have 3 sever co-op right now.Where is the fair fight?

There's more about the change that look like you try to make this game less support class or Tank or the problem with sever that always full but full with PVE players.

@"MELORD.5013" said:you are a DB player i understandfirst of all the 2 links mag has are ded so don't mention that2 . we don't go to yr bl and paper everything lik SFwe only focus you guys cuz you provide fights3 . we don't work with other servers cuz they all hate us

The one reason someone won't work with a server, is lies, cheating, and skullduggery. The axiom, "every trick in the book is a viable tool in order to get the job done," comes to mind more and more often. Commanders making false call outs on a map, in order to shift forces off a que'd map they want on. Crying Wolf. There's several commanders that do this, and for that, I hate their guts. The links were temporarily solution to a growing problem which has only accelerated in the past 8 months. The WvW servers are emptying out. Very few commanders are given respect, or at least the one's that deserve respect. Quite a few commanders have bailed from one server to another, switching allegiances, and moving their guilds with them. I can only surmise two reasons for this. They are unable to recruit anymore body's while on a specific server, or they believe the server itself is the general problem of why they LOSE. A force loses for very few reasons. Poor equipment. Morale support. Inability to fire up the troops. Inadequate planning. Rushing into a situation without careful thought. Wrong tactics or strategy. An inability to have an overall idea of why you need to do something, and the plan to make it happen.

A loss, is nothing more than demoralized players with poor training and equipment who has no trust in a commander who doesn't give a kitten. <--- This would be the worse case scenario of a loss. And if repeated long enough, assures a quick death to WvW. For the winners....you get one thing....When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer. (Technically a misquote, but I like the misquote better). When you have nothing left to fight, when the enemy has no forces to bring to bear...what are you going to do then? A fight club mentality with nothing to fight. With nothing to guide a server, a guild, or a group, things break down pretty fast after that.