[EU][PVE] Misplaced Portal [Ups] Casual Dungeon and Fractal Social Guild

Adjudge.6704

UPDATE: 14.10.2019

Hello everyone!

This post before was the beginning of my guild now I have something to actually advertise!We are now a small community of pve loving people, who enjoy doing dungeons and anything around that!

--What we can offer:We currently have 17 members, and one officer and a lot of active helpfull members.A level 2 GuildhallFractal Runs, Dungeon Runs and Training RunsGuildevents, Fashionwars discussion and a group doing anything you need help with!

--What we are looking for:Active people who look for peers to enjoy any content in Guildwars together! (The experience level doesnt matter at all. As long as you are willing to learn.)There is no pressure to talk in voice or attend anything you dont want to. This is a save haven to enjoy yourselves and the company of likeminded people!

For more information contact me on discord or ingame:Discord: Ellath_Elly#1627Ingame: Adjudge.6704

Or join our discord:https://discord.gg/NxkCSXM

We are looking forward to meeting you!Cheers, Elly

@Danjorus.2671 said:Hi, where is your guild hall located and do you take casual players who might not join you in everything you do?

Hi! :) Since I just started I do not have a guildhall yet but would like to claim one soon.So the choice is to my members. For now I would defenitely like to keep it casual. So anything u can join is fine with me :)

Cheers,Elly

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm a casual player (sometimes more than that, depends on my free time) and I want a guild with nice people and to help each other out whenever and do WvW, raids, guilds etc together. I haven't played in years (my laptop gave up on me) and only got in to it a few days ago again (got a new pc, yay!) so I'm kind of a noob all over again but trying to catch up. I got the expansion and currently aiming to get all mounts at the moment, but want to do other stuff too ? I'd love to join you guys!

@Zorcious.1463 said:Hi! This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm a casual player (sometimes more than that, depends on my free time) and I want a guild with nice people and to help each other out whenever and do WvW, raids, guilds etc together. I haven't played in years (my laptop gave up on me) and only got in to it a few days ago again (got a new pc, yay!) so I'm kind of a noob all over again but trying to catch up. I got the expansion and currently aiming to get all mounts at the moment, but want to do other stuff too ? I'd love to join you guys!

I shot you an invite! :D Glad to have you with us! And welcome!

• 4 weeks later...