[EU][WvW]- Mysteries of the Mother Tree [Pale]

Josh.4132

About us:

• We are a semi-hardcore roaming guild that focuses on small scale fights of around 7- 10 vs equal or higher numbers.
  • We're a small group of friends from all over Europe who enjoy having a laugh, working together and build-crafting.
  • We are based on Ruins of Surmia.
  • We raid twice a week, and casually roam most days.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for roamers that know how to play their class efficiently in small-scale group scenarios. Since our numbers and comp change all the time, we are looking for flexible players that are willing the change their build to benefit the group or change their class to fill a specific role where possible and when needed. As a roaming guild we often get outnumbered considerably so team work, good positioning and roaming experience is essential.

Currently we are looking for:

• A Firebrand who has experience supporting such small numbers. (Playing fb in zergs, is very different than in roaming squads).
  • Spellbreaker/berserker.
  • Revenant
  • Reaper
  • Other classes will be considered if they suit our comp but we do have limited spots and the above will be prioritised. As mentioned, these classes are desired for our current comp, but the comp is likely to change so flexibility is key. Training and builds can be given if needed but members are expected to work as a team and therefore gear for what the team needs

Requirements--At least 500 WvW rank-Knowledge of your class-Discord.If you are interested in joining [Pale] follow the link, answer a few questions and we’ll be in touch. Or if you just wanna chat, message me :D

To apply - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PN22VZYFor more info message me in game - Axel Moonor on discord- Axel moon (Josh)#6270

Hey Josh,I just filled out your survey, but wanted to also contact you here. I am currently on NA servers and have been told by some friends that switching to EU was really fun. What time zone is your scheduling in? I main spellbreaker and have a lot of experience roaming (even though I'm coming back from a break of playing). Love to zerg fight as well! Hope to hear from ya soon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...